Taking someone else's woman.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is highly unorthodox, but I don't care. How do you take someone else's woman? My target and I went to prom last year and we've been hanging out for a long time. Everyone expected us to go out. I wasn't sure how to initiate the "going out" or how to magically change into the "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing. She didn't go to homecoming with me, although later she said she wish she had because her date wasn't as much fun as me. I thought things were going back to the way they were before, but suddenly I learned that she was "going out" with a guy in another high school I've never seen before.

What can be done to:

A. Make her lose interest in him.
B. Make her go out with me.

The usual advice is for situations like this is "find someone else" but high school is nearly over, I haven't had a girlfriend before, and there's no one else like her.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you've been doin, but use more kino.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
The usual advice is for situations like this is "find someone else" but high school is nearly over, I haven't had a girlfriend before, and there's no one else like her.
Find someone else and ditch the oneitis. It's not our fault you haven't had a girlfriend before. Maybe if you stop thinking "oh my, there is no girl that can compare to her!" then you'll have a shot with other girls...So get your head out of her butt (which doesn't smell like roses, btw) and talk to other girls.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to other girls and stuff, but most are nasty *****s with crabs and stuff.

Can making him jealous of me and seemingly possessive of her work? To do this, I would have to spend a lot of time around her. What happens if she understands what's going on and says something about it?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to other girls and stuff, but most are nasty *****s with crabs and stuff.

Can making him jealous of me and seemingly possessive of her work? To do this, I would have to spend a lot of time around her. What happens if she understands what's going on and says something about it?
DUDE! If you're possessive of someone else's girl, firstly you're an AFC, and an ******* too, and chances are you'll get the leaving **** beat out of you. And you'll deserve it.

The ONLY way to take his girl would be to game her up, and have her leave the other guy for you. It's still stupid **** to mess with.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can anyone say "one-itis?"

No and no. If anything, it'll anger him and if he's anything like me, he'll "convince" you to stay away from his girl. If she understands what is going on, congrats...Start finding foods you can eat through a straw.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can making him jealous of me and seemingly possessive of her work? "

I didn't mean to write that. I meant to say, "Make him seem possessive of her." That even makes sense because that often breaks them up. Gosh, I should feel horrible trying to break them up, but he's probably richer than me and a jerk (jerks are never lonely, sadly) crap so it doesn't really matter. It probably won't even work. I can find others, but I invested so much time in her that I want something for it. I can try several, which is best. When I went to prom with her I wasn't really interested in her and that maybe was drove her to me. The more I hanged (or is it hung?) out with her the more I wanted to be with her, but I never "asked her out" to become "boyfriend and girlfriend" and I probably waited too long. My competition was just faster. It's hard to tell when to "play hard to get" and when to "ask her out."

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you need to be aware of is that if you try to take a guy's girl, as a territorial animal, he has the right to kick your ass. And no one will blame him. This goes for if you actually get the deed done or not. Just trying warrants an ass kicking

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can making him jealous of me and seemingly possessive of her work? "

I didn't mean to write that. I meant to say, "Make him seem possessive of her." That even makes sense because that often breaks them up. Gosh, I should feel horrible trying to break them up, but he's probably richer than me and a jerk (jerks are never lonely, sadly) crap so it doesn't really matter. It probably won't even work. I can find others, but I invested so much time in her that I want something for it. I can try several, which is best. When I went to prom with her I wasn't really interested in her and that maybe was drove her to me. The more I hanged (or is it hung?) out with her the more I wanted to be with her, but I never "asked her out" to become "boyfriend and girlfriend" and I probably waited too long. My competition was just faster. It's hard to tell when to "play hard to get" and when to "ask her out."
There's a bit of insecurity in there, and you've definetly got one-itis.

This girl is GONE. Forever.

When to play hard to get and when to ask her out? You ask her out when you get the opportunity.

Playing hard to get is one thing, not asking her out because you want to "play hard to get" is just plain stupid.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By "taking his woman" the means by which I would do this is by making him seem possessive of her and she would then doubt the whole relationship thing. I'm not even extremely serious about this and I doubt it'd work. There are other women out there, they just have to be found. Many here have said I'd get my ass kicked. He lives about an hour away. I'm not even sure how they met yet. We never talk about him. I think she thinks I don't know. I'm not sure how likely it is that he'll drive an hour over to my house to beat me up.

What is "asking out" anyway? Is it calling a girl to see if she wants to do something? If so, I've done it a bunch already and it didn't magically create the title of "boyfriend" for me. What does do this? If I had known months ago, I wouldn't have to worry about this. While I wait, I'm going to find a replacement. "Oneitis" can only be cured by replacement.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to promote this, but if you want to steal someone else's woman, you just have to be better than them. You have to be able to offer more. And the more you think about this girl, the harder it gets man.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur not gonna have a good rep if u steal someones woman. The guy will want to fight you probably unless he is a nerd.