taking it to the next level

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i have been dating some girls but i have found a girl that I dig a lot.

how do i put it into the next level?
should i call her often (everyday)on how she is doing( to show i am interested)? or just call her to set up a second date? (i am planning to set up a date just for kino like ice skating or bowling)

need advice please

PS: update on recent my post ....(first time meeting her) I looked down to her feet to face and say some compliments. the end of the day we hug and she agreed to hang out again.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Grey Fox's thread on the First Date and Second Date guides

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32104&highlight=second+date+guide

Hell...anything by Grey Fox are good reads and have very good insight.

My advice to you. Don't over analyze the situation. From the little you have wrote, it is obvious that this chick is digging you. Way to go bro!!! But, don't muttle it up with snares, traps, patterns and all sorts of mumbo jumbo.

Keep it basic. Have fun and enjoy yourself Smile, stay ****/funny...and have fun.

OH YEAH..HAVE FUN.

This stuff isn't Linear algebra! Its dating! hahaha..good luck bro.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks that was a great guide!

i have a question about holding hands kino...if we are side by side walking and i see a sign putting her hands down should i go for holding hands?
should i say something to her?

Update second date:(really going for kino)
my friends are going bowling and i invited her ? or should i set up another date for just two of us.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
Update second date:(really going for kino)
my friends are going bowling and i invited her ? or should i set up another date for just two of us.
Avoid group dates!

Set up a date just for you two. It`s better.