Taking advantage of attention *****s!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77649

Thats my last post, now im pretty certain shes an attention *****! I was attracted to her once but as in the last post i said im intrested more in her best freind and since ive told her that shes been dying for my attention!

question is, how do you take full advantage of these attention *****s?

Any stories anyone has?

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Trust you FEELINGS Luke...."-- OB1 Kenobi

You know but you dont TRUST yourSELF;)

Dont overanalize and obsess:> Think of the TRUE odds on the roulette wheel:> The past does not affect the future:cool: Be friends with these girls to LURE others of your liking-- woman are competitive and LOVE guys they see with other women:> in THEIR eyes they see you as that other girls PROPERTY and they will try to steal you from her even if they KNOW you arent F*CKING her.:D

The "friendship zone" is not a bad thing unless you keep hoping theres something there that there really isnt.;)Attention wh*res are ADDICTED to attention &will start to act like a wounded animal when another girl who knows how to act steals you away right in front of them...

And THAT my friend is the TRUE nature of the FORCE :cool: :D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AGREE^^^^^

The minute you give her back the attention she will reject you again

she'll be thinking: "naa I STILL GOT HIM, he is still thinking of me he he he"

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok cheers i kinda knew that, now i have to work on how to do that!

Basically dont give em compliments, chat about other gals i like? Dont give too much away? Dont ask too many questions or make it seem like im desperate to know something about her?

What i really wanted to hear are some stories of Attention seekers finally being attracted to you after a while of you not giving them attention

or stories about you taking advantage of them and stories of how youve had power over them in the past!

cheers

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
humm, and here I thought we told you leave her the hell alone......i must be wrong:confused:

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to take advantage of her?
What do you hope to gain?

If she's a friend then treat her like one.
Why come on here asking how to deal with her?

Because you still wanna get with her thats why.

SAY NO TO ATTENTION WH0RES!