Taking A break?

TryintobeMature

Reaction score
If your girlfriend ask you for a "break" because she doesn't really knows
how she feels to you. What are you going to do?
What Am I going to DO?

Reaction score
Next her because this so-called break is actually some weak excuse to keep you at her disposal while she does random **** ?
I'm not sure, but that's what I'd do. Better take action than just sit there.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all over unless you start banging hotter chicks. Then she might want you back. If you still want her.

TryintobeMature

Reaction score
It's just like we're boyfriend and girlfriend and she told me that she want to figure out how she would feel when I'm not there. Cause like she doesn't know her own feelings towards me.
I still want her and I love her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TryintobeMature said:
It's just like we're boyfriend and girlfriend and she told me that she want to figure out how she would feel when I'm not there. Cause like she doesn't know her own feelings towards me.
I still want her and I love her.
Thats just a bunch of bullsh*t to string you along and keep you lapping up any little bit of attention she gives you until she can get her emotions cut off from you completely at which point you'll be offered the false olive branch of friendship because she can't stand to be hated by anybody.

Do not accept this friendship as its phony as well being a slow death of dignity for you as she transitions you into her girl friend who she will tell all about the other guys who are doing to her what you'd like to be doing and try to get relationship advice from you about them at times and use you for emotional comfort as needed when the road gets rocky for her in those relationships.

This kind of friendship is completely one sided, manipulative and exploitative as she will be using you and you will get nothing that you want from her in return.

Friendship like this is only acceptable if she offers you a FB type of deal.

As for "trying to figure out how she'd feel when you are not there" that is basically woman-ese for "I've found someone else and want to be alone with him while you think I'm considering the status of my relationship with you seriously."

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what should your simple and short, non-emotional response be for the girl proposing the break?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JimmyBizzle said:
So what should your simple and short, non-emotional response be for the girl proposing the break?
"Sounds Good to me"