Sure fire Way to get yourself to Approach

MIKED777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop Jerking off . Seriously go a week or even a few days for some of you and you'll be approaching girls all the time. Anytime you jerk off you lessen your desire to approach women. Also it makes you feel tired .

So stop wasting your time and energy Jerking off and use it to approach girls so you can do the real thing

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft, I beat off like twice a day and I average about a half dozen approaches a week.

JUST
DO
IT

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MIKED777 said:
Anytime you jerk off you lessen your desire to approach women.
Unproven pseudo-science. That's just another scapegoat for those who are already afraid to approach women to use to shift the blame away from their cowardice.

MIKED777 said:
Also it makes you feel tired .
It makes me feel relaxed or tired for about 5 minutes after doing it. I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm pretty sure that missing 5 minutes worth of approaching isn't going to kill your game that much.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't fall asleep if i don't beat it and if you are a young guy it shouldn't make you lose your desire to approach

guys don't approach because they are wusses not because they beat off too much

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not true at all. Real men FEAR rejection because they take everythig they do with some seriousness. Think about it. A guy who is the best at everything he does is going to make sound choices and reduce rejection.

Some of you will say that real men don't fear anything. I don't mean fear of the girl, but the fear it will have on your ego and hard you'll be on YOU because of your choice and possiibly appeasing her ego at your expense with no trade off.

Only flaming idiots approach girls by the hundreds.. Work on improving yourself and become the prize. Let women seek YOU out and make it easy for YOU to date them.

Look for some good non-verbal signs and then approach. Girls know how to give off these signs early on and are masters at it. Become masters at reading these signs and reduce your rejection expotentially.

And yes, there guys who fear girls too, but then they're usually shy and very introverted with everyone.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
I can't fall asleep ...

+1

I was going to post the same thing. I'm hooked on sleepnig pills now, but I haven't been whackin it ( well not too often)

I agree that whackin it too much makes a person lazy and unintersted in gettin some. But I can't agree with zero whackin.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:

Not true at all. Real men FEAR rejection because they take everythig they do with some seriousness. Think about it. A guy who is the best at everything he does is going to make sound choices and reduce rejection.

Some of you will say that real men don't fear anything. I don't mean fear of the girl, but the fear it will have on your ego and hard you'll be on YOU because of your choice and possiibly appeasing her ego at your expense with no trade off.

Only flaming idiots approach girls by the hundreds.. Work on improving yourself and become the prize. Let women seek YOU out and make it easy for YOU to date them.

Look for some good non-verbal signs and then approach. Girls know how to give off these signs early on and are masters at it. Become masters at reading these signs and reduce your rejection expotentially.

And yes, there guys who fear girls too, but then they're usually shy and very introverted with everyone.
I agree but that has nothing to do with whacking off too much

i'm just saying if a guy in his 20's isn't approaching, masturbating too much is the least of his problems

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm just saying if a guy in his 20's isn't approaching, masturbating too much is the least of his problems

I see, makes sense.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not jacking it for 4 - 5 days or more gets you horny, agreed?

That horniness can go either way in helping your game, or ****ing it up. For me, it helps, getting me into a sexually 'aggressive' (not too aggressive) state, thus helping me to feel bolder and more confident. It's not 'pseudo-science', it's common ****ing sense.

Do what makes you feel better.