Suplement

Teh_SeXiness

Reaction score
I play football and I take a product called "Muscle Milk," it's really effective but the problem is you MUST do some form of running to keep yourself from getting fat, because this product has a whopping 600 calories per serving, 1 serving per drink, 3 drinks per day.

It is very tasty, not like those other drinks that taste like something coming out of your a$$ lol. Lifting while taking this product will sprout noticeable changes in your muscles. Try it out for a little while, there are sample products sold in stores if you want to test it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it has 18g of fat / serving. my fats come from foods and flax seed oil only. there's no way im adding 18g of fat to my body every time i have to drink a protein shake.

I take 2 scoops of whey, 2 bananas, and 750ML of skim milk, blend it all together, comes up to 75g of protein, 118g of carbs, 4-5g fat. to me, it's a cleaner and more efficient weight gainer.

if you're just starting to work out and don't have a lot of muscle mass, use 1scoop/1banana/500ML.