super hot chicks with douchebags only?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately, and I've realised I cannot attract (for now) really hot chicks. I mean, in the last few years I've become a lot more efficient at getting girls. A few years ago I never approached, never got dates, never got sex, etc, so nowadays I think I do a lot better than before, and I am also a better version of myself. But I normally get HB6's to HB7's, and I consider myself a 7 in looks and trying to improve.

Anyway, almost everytime I see a very hot girl from 18 to 28 they have the typical douchebag as a boyfriend, I mean, a guy who is attractive (usually), is kind of muscular, has lots of tattoos and has a ****ty job or no job. However, I sometimes see super hot chicks with attractive wealthy guys too (no douchebags in this case, but attractive and with money).

If I look at a super hot chick (7.5 or above) they normally dont even pay attention to me, the same I do with ugly chicks. But hey, there is no so much difference between us. Uh. It seems that if these girls see you as 'average' or 'regular' guy, they do not even look at you twice.

So the conclusion is that, to have a super hot girlfriend you must either be a typical attractive ass-hole, or an attractive wealthy guy. Yes, sometimes you see a hot chick with none of the previous type of guys but it is very rare.

I am a bit tired of just getting normal kind of cute chicks...and getting assaulted by ugly, fugly chicks from time to time.

So, any thoughts about this?
Are all super hot girls fvcked up in some way?
according to this video they are :D

Example of hot chick that doesnt look at me twice:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ec6922474698a8a4353c7a143fa4d389&oe=56D2DD45

Example of chick who may like me:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dcd5607e36f5e2e5e895b7119fbe360a&oe=56949F38

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super hot chicks are attracted to super masculinity.

Super masculinity in most cases = Men that have high levels of testosterone, men who don't hide their sexuality, men who are generally bigger than other men in muscle mass, men who are confident and out going, men who don't seek approval from others, men who put themselves before any woman, men that do men things and don't worry about getting women.

I don't think you have to be an ******* to be super masculine, but you will probably find that a good number of super masculine men fall in the ******* category.

Some men pretend to be super masculine by acting like *******s.. Underneath they are very insecure.

That's my opinion.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you man. I tend to notice that a few of these girls more or less never had to develop their personalities so they're kinda annoying anyway. How you deal with these girls depends on how she's feeling in the moment. If she's feeling like queen bee with all these guys surrounding her always trying to talk to her you straight up 100% ignore them. Or if you catch her looking at you, you look at her back, and make sure she looks away first. If she doesn't have anyone around her and seems bored or something while she isn't on her phone (or if she seems sick/really bored of her phone), then you can approach her. Preferably when she's alone. If there's another dude whose trying to talk to her and is totally failing, then you can try to AMOG him and save the damsel in distress from the other dude. Just my 2 1/2 cents

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you get older you'll realize that these super hot chicks are super low quality.

If a girl is on Instagram all the time and a 25 year old in community college, she is not worthy of my attention. If she is a ho at a club and sleeps with ex convicts, she is not worthy of my attention.

Men need to screen better instead of thinking with their penises. I'm willing to go 6 months without a girlfriend or sex if it means avoiding BPD hot women and drama.!

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the conclusion is that, to have a super hot girlfriend you must either be a typical attractive ass-hole, or an attractive wealthy guy.
Yes, chicks attracted to the first type are self-hating damaged trash who swallow cvm out of their own anvs. Chicks who are attracted to the second type are gold diggers.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all of the really hot women are messed up in the head and most of the time bpd. They usually dont have much to offer besides there looks. My (ex) kids mom was a 9 when we first started dating, but now she's a land whale. She is also bpd. She had no car and lived in her grandma's basement. The really hot chicks are only worth a bang, if anything. If you want to date or ltr a woman, your better off with a 7 or below.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you get older you'll realize that these super hot chicks are super low quality.

If a girl is on Instagram all the time and a 25 year old in community college, she is not worthy of my attention. If she is a ho at a club and sleeps with ex convicts, she is not worthy of my attention.

Men need to screen better instead of thinking with their penises. I'm willing to go 6 months without a girlfriend or sex if it means avoiding BPD hot women and drama.!
I agree with this completely.

Don't think for a second a chick is high quality just because she's pretty. She's dating douchebags because that's her type, and she has a similar personality. Also, that Matrix video is BS. Gaming women is not quantium physics, it's something anyone could do if they know how to go about it.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately, and I've realised I cannot attract (for now) really hot chicks. I mean, in the last few years I've become a lot more efficient at getting girls. A few years ago I never approached, never got dates, never got sex, etc, so nowadays I think I do a lot better than before, and I am also a better version of myself. But I normally get HB6's to HB7's, and I consider myself a 7 in looks and trying to improve.
Anyway, almost everytime I see a very hot girl from 18 to 28 they have the typical douchebag as a boyfriend, I mean, a guy who is attractive (usually), is kind of muscular, has lots of tattoos and has a ****ty job or no job. However, I sometimes see super hot chicks with attractive wealthy guys too (no douchebags in this case, but attractive and with money).

If I look at a super hot chick (7.5 or above) they normally dont even pay attention to me, the same I do with ugly chicks. But hey, there is no so much difference between us. Uh. It seems that if these girls see you as 'average' or 'regular' guy, they do not even look at you twice.

So the conclusion is that, to have a super hot girlfriend you must either be a typical attractive ass-hole, or an attractive wealthy guy. Yes, sometimes you see a hot chick with none of the previous type of guys but it is very rare.

I am a bit tired of just getting normal kind of cute chicks...and getting assaulted by ugly, fugly chicks from time to time.

Example of hot chick that doesnt look at me twice:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ec6922474698a8a4353c7a143fa4d389&oe=56D2DD45

Example of chick who may like me:
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dcd5607e36f5e2e5e895b7119fbe360a&oe=56949F38[/QUOTE]