SUMMERTIME IMPROVEMENT my journal

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on and off sosuave for a while now and I've made a couple of journals that I did not follow throug with because I wasn't really dedicated to improving myself. However that is about to change because I've had a very huge wakeup call and I will do everything in my power to answer that call. To me this summer might be the greatest summer of my life because I plan on absolutely dedicating. Every moment of my time improving myself

Mr.SomeoneElse

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should announce your goals from the very beginning to us.
So we know what you're trying to achieve and announcing your goals out loud, in my personal experience makes you more ambitious on completing them because you wont want to look like a failure.

So you should write out your goals and if you don't follow through with this journal in a months time, showing progress, i'll personally message you lol.

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals
1) hit the gym at least 3 times aweek
2) beat my AA by doing all the bootcamps
3) I'm told I always look angry even when I'm not and I need to change it
4) I need to become more relaxed

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
udokaibeh said:
My goals
1) hit the gym at least 3 times aweek
2) beat my AA by doing all the bootcamps
3) I'm told I always look angry even when I'm not and I need to change it
4) I need to become more relaxed
You need to break down your goals even more. How will you measure success? What is the goal your are actually attempting to achieve?

For example, your 1st goal is to go to the gym 3x a week. That is not a goal, that is a way to achieve a goal. Your goal should be to lose 15 lbs by Dec 2012 or something that you can work towards and you can motivate yourself to continue. Going to the gym 3x a week for the sake of going to the gym 3x a week will get boring quickly.

The same applies for your other goals as well. How are you going to become less angry? Stress course? Looking up anger management online and taking notes? Etc. If you do not lay out a plan, it is 10x easier to give up.

Anyways, congrats on starting the journal, looking forward to seeing some posts

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol well I'm already pretty fit and I want to stay that way that's why I said gym 3x a week (I don't want to bulk up or lose weight )and ppl say I look angry I'm not actually angry but I guess the way to solve this would be t spend at least 30 min each day just smiling
The relaxing problem is the most difficult because I have a pretty stressful life to achieve this goal I need to drop every task that isn't a priority and pend more time doing things that calms me down

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
07/15/12

Nothing much to report on today spent the day playing basketball finally I can sense myself improving and I'm feeling pretty good about myself (might help with my confidence) tomorrow I plan on going out to talk to girls maybe the beach or the mall. I think ill go by myself because I have no DJ friends so the might hurt my cause.

Overal rating for the day: sucess

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl that i went to school who moved to another state. She came back for vacation. Me and her had been txting and chilled for a while even got a kiss. Now shes cold and unresponsive to my texts which means she lost interest how do i fix this