summer relationships

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone understand why your gf doesnt want to do anything anymore because of summer?

like is that some bs, that its summer and "i'm free" and wants to hang out with buddies insteaad?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's slightly more acceptable to be a ***** if it's summer vacation.

Take advantage of this. :rockon:

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im kinda lost to what the stars are but i think it starts with a B and ends with an itch.

....how the heck do i take advantage of her being that way?

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE!!! Im experiencing this same fricken thing. I don't think she's called me 1 time to hang out...i think i've asked her everytime, but she always calls me and tells me she's hanging out with her friends...wtf is this ****???

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny, because I'm in the complete opposite situation. This girl who I'm kind of in a relationship with is the one always calling me and I'm always the one telling her I'm hanging out with friends. Summer relationships are very hard and awkward. I need advice on how to handle the situation. I like hanging out with her, but at the same time it is the summer before college and I want some freedom. Like just the other night I went to a club and danced with a few girls I know from high school.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
summer is the best time for alpha males.

if you have a gf and she doesnt want to chill with you...GOOD thats like not having her bvtch while your watching the super bowl.

go out with your homies and other girls and enjoy the summer nights.

and then give her a call and say "hey wsup, a few friends and i went to blaa blaa a couple of nites ago and had a blast...you down to go chill there 2nite?"

if she says no...say "hope your enjoying ur summer as much as ive been....ill give you a call if i find time, Bye"

never call again...the words "find time" for a girl whose your gf will drive her nuts.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well is it usualy considered a small break or a complete breakup when this happens?

cuz shes acting like completely differnt now--not gf like, more friend/not tallking to me