suggestions...

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
*specs

weight: 220
height: around 5 feet 7 1/2 inches...

----------

This summer I am trying to lose some weight. I know that in 6-8 weeks you can see a difference and thats all I am looking for in my return to school. I mean I will continue to work out. But I was just wondering what everyone here would recomend.

I was going to start out with mon. tue. thur. jogs in the morning around 6 a.m. and then later in the afternoon some weight lifting, of couse I will watch my calorie intake and surgars.

Also all I drink is water so its no problem for me to watch what I drink. Except the occasional alcholic beverage.

I know what your probably thinking being 220 lbs. at 5-7 that seems pretty chubby, but I have herd that I do not look my weight, some guess 185 lbs. I used to be a weightlifting maniac then I quit for several months.

Just recently wanting to change my image. Any suggestions? Such as on my three day workout regiment. I might take some supplements, in fact I probably will. Thank you, help would be appreciated.

Of course I will follow the basic rules for weightlifting, the suggested muscle and so on. I was wondering if any could guess going on this schedule how much fat I could burn. Not really wanting to lose weight but lose fat percentage.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good plan. My only piece of advice is to not eat anything before your jogs so you burn fat and not food energy.

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... That would be a good idea. Thanks for the reply... I am really not looking forward to this, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and I want a revolution, soo.... onward bound!!!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complex carbs throughout the day, simple carbs after your workout. Keeps the insulin levels in check.