Suggested Reading.

Biscuit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I have found an eBook to solve all of your High School troubles. Not really, you still have to apply them to your life. The book goes over that.

I am reading "The Popular Life" eBook, and it is revolutionary. I am chugging through the book, feasting my eyes upon the gems this book contains.

My synopsis: This book will change your entire personality, or your "inner game" for those who only get pua terms. One thing is it alters your "personality backbone," instead of supplying you with strategies and material for every situation. It gives you an insight into how your personality is formed, along with howe you will resist change and how you can recognize it.

My Rating:
| * * * * * /5 |

p.s. Might add more reviews as I go along.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to pay money :p And I've been changing my personality immensely somehow and it's really starting to show with my social life...I think a confident stride and a strong tone of voice are most important. That and being lively and talkative.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken a look at it before, and didn't like it. It tells you to conform, not to rock the boat, and be like everybody else.

This would help you if you have been standing out in a bad way, making poor social decisions.

It will also make you blend in, which is a bad thing if you want to stand out above the crowd, and be better than an average man.

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a pua is being nonconformist. Like the guy above me says it won't help u become better. You will conform, become average, wear average clothes. Average clothes get average girls.

Reaction score
stop listining to this PUA trash
the OP is right
you should go from
a loser which most of you are
and then read this book and become normal
then you can change a few things
nerds dont go straight to jocks they transtition and this is the stepping stone it sounds like
id really like to get this book but i dont have the money
anyone know whhere one could get it free downloaded?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might look into this, I find that the inner game is more important to develop than materialized and structured conversations.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That book will only help you if you are a social failure. It will turn you into an average, ass-kissing guy. Yes, that's what the book tells you to do. Its philosophy is that people will like you if you are conservative and fit in by acting like everybody else.

Follow its instructions if you want to be like every other AFC on the planet.

If that's what you want, fine, but I want to be better than that.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
That book will only help you if you are a social failure. It will turn you into an average, ass-kissing guy. Yes, that's what the book tells you to do. Its philosophy is that people will like you if you are conservative and fit in by acting like everybody else.

Follow its instructions if you want to be like every other AFC on the planet.

If that's what you want, fine, but I want to be better than that.
Good looking out, now I'm not even gonna touch it.

For me, no one has ever spoken truer words in the seduction business than David X. His relentless seminar has really helped me change my attitude from literally being one of the nicest guys you could ever meet to someone who takes charge. Yesterday we were all doing hookhah and one of my friends kept on hogging the hose for himself when it was my other friend's turn. I told him straight up "Hey man it's his turn, fvckin give it to him dawg, you've taken the most hits out of all of us."

Before I would have never ever said that, I would have let him continue doing what he was doing while standing down. Expectedly, he stopped taking so many damn hits and we had a clean rotation going on.

Usually when I learn something new on the field, it is actually more from my own experience than it was from anything I've ever read. Not with David X though, I can say with confidence that a large part of my improvement has come from him. If you want some real inner game sh1t, click on the link "confidence" in my signature. What I usually do is listen to at least 30 minutes of his seminar before I go to sleep so I'll remember his teachings better.

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
rtb227 said:
Being a pua is being nonconformist. Like the guy above me says it won't help u become better. You will conform, become average, wear average clothes. Average clothes get average girls.
By going out of your way to be nonconformist, then you're just conforming. Ex: Wearing goth clothes to stand out.

The true meaning of nonconforming is when you're doing something different for yourself, not for others (rather than for the sake of just being different -.- . Ex: Wearing goth clothes because you like them, not some omfg people in society are such phonies type of excuse.

You guys are too into this PUA bullcrap, grow a backbone.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned the most about being a "DJ" (term I hate) from books that aren't centered on that topic. Siddhartha, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell have taught be more about being myself and living the life I want to than any pickup book ever could. This game is 100% mental, once you have a good head on your shoulders, nothing can stop you, but that starts with being comfortable with what you are, something I fear very few people on this forum are.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drummer said:
I have learned the most about being a "DJ" (term I hate) from books that aren't centered on that topic. Siddhartha, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell have taught be more about being myself and living the life I want to than any pickup book ever could. This game is 100% mental, once you have a good head on your shoulders, nothing can stop you, but that starts with being comfortable with what you are, something I fear very few people on this forum are.
Quoted for truth.