Sucessful technique used at the club.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday my cousin and I ventured to one of Nyc hottest nightclubs "Webster Hall". 3 floors FILLED with all shapes/races and sizes of women. From my observation 65% of the girls there were decent looking and the rest were not desireable. Good ratio thought.......... So I decided to put my game face on and try a dj technique I never thought I'd do.... Stepped in the club @ 12. Already feeling a good buzz off some amaretto/ginger ale I immediately jumped on the dance floor. I'm a pretty good dancer, could hold my rythm and move pretty damn good. I'm Six three, 180lbs and in the looks department a 10...... So I knew I stood out from the rest of the crowd. But anway as the night progressed I was getting alot of looks from all types of females short, tall, fat, slim, ugly and cute..... My mentality was "**** all of yall, Ima have a good time with out ya". Then I happened to lock eyes with this beautiful goddess looking chick. She was about, 5'11, had a small waist, nice size chest about a c cup, and had an ass that said COME HERE AND GRAB ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit, Im a HUGE SUCKER for a nice waist a round ass.....
But that still didn't deter my mood. I gave her a wink and kept doing my thing. Didn't pay her any more mind. So a few minutes later my cousin comes back with *2* chicks and introduced me to what I call a "take one for the team" girls. She wasn't that great looking but must admit she had a banging body. Up to my standards a year ago, but definetly not today. So we all started dancing for a few when something told me to look up. DING DING DING------ The 5'11 bombshell is staring at me from the balcony like I was a damn celebrity. Made me sure feel like on. I was the performer and she was the audience..... I could sense she was getting jealous because her facial expression made it so......... I must admit I really started to get alittle "stage fright" lol but I ate it all up. Worship me Worship me Worship me ha ha ha ha ha ha.... I was really running high. So after all that dancing I decided to go the the hip hop room in the basement. Take one for the team decided to come with me and we started to dance for some more.......... I told her I wanted a drink so I went to the bar....... WHile I was waiting Guess who happens to come next to me....... YUP, BOMBSHELL DIVA.... The conversation something went like this.
Bombshell: Why didn't you come dance with me upstairs
Me: No reason why, I just like to shake my ass and wasn't in that mindstate (smiling)
Me: Why didn't you come dance with me
Bombshell: I hardly ever approach guys and if I do HE's gotta be a real cutie.
Me: We'll I guess I could consider myself a cutie than.
Bombshell: (suprised look) Oh you think your the ****
Me: No I just like to have a good time
Bombshell: We'll, don't have me waiting too long for my next dance
Me:(smirking) I'll try, the music alters my thinking..
Me: Listen I have to go because my friend is waiting I'll see you later on.
While I was about to leave she grabbed my hand and gave me a paper with her # on it.
Bobbshell: If I dont see you tonight call me sometime..
Me: Will do
While still holding my hand "I" kissed her on the cheek and said will do.
Take one for the team looked alittle upset but I just told her she was an old classmate of mine. Dumb ass chick believed me....
Oh my goodness what a night..............
I'll probably call bombshell Monday or so.
But there was only one problem................... I didn't even get her name..... ARGHHHHHH

Had to get into detail with this story cause it truly spoke for itself.
Basically
Went out to the club
Payed no attention to the girls, just to myself.
By the bombshell saying "why didn't you dance with me"
she assumed that because she's fine i should approach her. Boy was she wrong.
I flipped her game on her by saying "i guess I must be a cutie"
Indirectly saying keep wanting me *****
sorta like those helpless guys who arent man enough to step up or in my case play it cool to her. (turned the tables)
I let her know she was NOT ON A PEDESTAL!!!!!!!!!!

So in conclusion.
Always look neater than the other guys (pride in appeareance)
Take some dance lesson or classes.
LEARN TO HOLD RYTHM (It's okay to get alittle silly on the dance floor but don't go overboard (backflips=immaturity or "he cant hold his licquor. Taking off shirt= sure you might have a nice chest but damn, cant you leave anything to the imagination. I'm sure there's more these two came to the top of my head)
Hold the beat to the tee.
GIRLS *WILL* WANT YOU if you do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what I observed most guys do not dance or simply cant, you'll have an upperhand.
Have a drink or two to loosen up.
And last but not least DO NOT PUT WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!! WILL NEVER EVER BE!!!!!!!
KEEP THIS PHRASE IN YOUR HEAD AND DONT LET IT OUT
Try to be a gentelman about it though even though it may seem hard
I KNOW YOU WANT ME *****. DONT YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHO I AM. I AM THE ****ING DON!! SEE MY CROWN!!!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice story. Put simply, get out on the dance floor and shake your doo loose. And yep, you gotta be good at it. If you are you will stand out in a crowd since there's seldom more than a handful of guys dancing at a club that are any good.

One other thing, there's a DJ on the board with a sig that says it all (sorry I can't remember who). It says "Walk in like you don't care who owns the place."

Now thats classic... ;)