stupid lie

Triangulo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this girl at this concert, the convo went really well. got her number and told her that i was going to call...however, i told her a fake name...i was alittle buzzed and didnt feel like to keep repeating my name(difficult/uncommon). i know it was a dumb move in my part....how should i go about telling her...heh thanks

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Just like you told us.

You were buzzed, and your name is hard to say. Plus, with all the loud music, she couldn't hear you anyway. Then tell her your real name.

No biggie.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because I never use my real name in clubs and I met my gf in the club and she still calls me my fake name... it just got comfortable for her... she knows my real name btw, but she calls me my fake name... its hilarious...

I told her real name when she was drunk btw... works magic...

-Cod3r

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's very simple really.

Just say you gave her your nickname because you got used to it.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt feel like to keep repeating my name(difficult/uncommon

Having a difficult and uncommon name is the MAIN reason why you should use it because you'll 'stand out', it will stick in her mind that she couldn't pronounce it, or that it was uncommon. Think man...

I think you've screwed yourself now because she'll always have it in the back of her mind that you lied about your real name; girls don't forget these types of details.

I agree with ACE; hopefully she'll let it slide and won't brand you as a liar. This may sound a bit harsh, but this is the way girls think. Good luck...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya just say its a nickname you use with your friends since your name is difficult to pronounce.

Triangulo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i probably should wait until Im with her opposed in a phone conversation right?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. You're making too much of it. Just say in the phone or in person, "by the way my real name is XXXXX, YYYYY is a nickname I use with friends, so call me XXXXXX"

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of you guys worry about EVERYTHING. Who cares? Not them. But if you do they will. That is a fact. Just keep it real.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you give really bad advice Kings Royalty.

The worst advice to give a guy is advice that makes him worry, especially about something that is nothing. He hasn't ****ed anything up but when you tell him he has he worries about it.

You also don't understand women very well. Women dont have a "back of their mind." They have an impression of you. Period. Trying to be mr perfect will make you mr wrong.