Stuff Stolen

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this isnt the average problems that most of you have, but my backback and my sports bad got stolen the other day, feeling really bummed about it too, cuz i owe the schoo money now. I've been having pretty bad luck this, and i dont know whats gonna happen. This all happened cuz i broke a Bhudda Statue. Anyway i was takin transit bus home, about 5min walk away from school and then i go across the street hoping to get a hug which i rarely get at all, atleast i got the hug, i saw the bus go by and my stuff gone to. I think im prolly gonna have to replace all the textbooks in those bags, not to mention notes and other things which i will have to photocopy. I think roughly i have to cover about $200 worth of textbooks, i dont got a job yet hoping to get one, but Im 15, i dont wanna tell me parents, damn im screwed.
Anyone know whats gonna happen to me or what i should do

Thanx a lot, wish me luck, i hope this cruddy week ends soon.
Thanx

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let's get your priorities organized:

1) Tell your parents; you're better off confessing and having them help you out than them finding out at the last minute.

2) Sure it really sucks, but hey things happen; It'll take time, but you're going to have to replace the notes, homework, personal things, your backpack, etc. eventually, so why not start now?

3) You should seriously pay those book fines ASAP! It could screw you over when you're trying to participate in school events or walk the stage when you're delinquant.

4) Girls' hugs are great.

5) Nothing bad will happen to you, as long as you complete the first 3 priorities.

Later

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 15 and ive lost my backpack before. just get everything replaced and its not really a big deal. just make sure it doesnt happen again.