Study date?

JJ123x

Reaction score
I have a number from this girl in one of my labs, and I can tell she's at least somewhat interested, but we barely know each other. We've really only talked about school related things. When I call her up should I invite her to study in my apartment which is pretty much on campus, or should I first get her studying in the school, and then transition to my apartment?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONLY if you don't NEED to study.Don't lose a grade in college for a woman who may not be anyone you really want. Meet at the library,go for a pop break,talk for 10 to 15 minutes. THEN go study again. IF you seem to hit it off,make a real date. When you try to study and date ... you can't do either.

I tried hunting grouse and antelope once... always had the wrong firearm in my hands.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
ONLY if you don't NEED to study.Don't lose a grade in college for a woman
This.

I'm in the same situation actually. I kinda wanna say "hey come over here and let's study," but I'm not really sure if that's legit...my plan is to probably throw it out there as an option (or her place) and see if she bites. If not I'll just try to build some rapport and go from there I guess.

Or who knows, I might just go for it anyway if I'm feeling good tomorrow. I mean I really don't give a fvck about her anyway, and the worst that can happen is I'll end up studying in the library with her if she says no, right? :D

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you grow some balls and ask her out on a date? Grow some balls, show some confidence in yourself and ask her out!

Nice guys finish last. Show some intention with her and just ask her out on a date no wussy safe studying with her stuff. If what you say is true that she is somewhat interested she will say yes.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Why don't you grow some balls and ask her out on a date? Grow some balls, show some confidence in yourself and ask her out!

Nice guys finish last. Show some intention with her and just ask her out on a date no wussy safe studying with her stuff. If what you say is true that she is somewhat interested she will say yes.
exactly

:box:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the fellows above. Just ask her out, and focus on doing your own studying, independently. Either study with her, and just that, at least for a while, or do your own studying, and ask her out, but don't mix both at same time.

You mention lab for your class, so I gather that this is a science class. My advice is to make sure you are kicking ass in that class, for your own benefit, and that will automatically raise your status among chicks, in that environment. I have found this to be true back when I was in college taking science classes, and in my recent comeback to school. Girls in general, are not that good at someo of those science classes, and as soon as they found out I get A's on my tests, they all were making an effort to talk to me, ask me questions, and study with me. Now, you gotta play it right, and know what to do with that. Don't let them just use you, the same way they would use a guy with money, then toss you.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ123x said:
I have a number from this girl in one of my labs, and I can tell she's at least somewhat interested, but we barely know each other. We've really only talked about school related things. When I call her up should I invite her to study in my apartment which is pretty much on campus, or should I first get her studying in the school, and then transition to my apartment?
text her up and ask if she wants to study... then when she asks where, list a few options (eg. library, your place...etc). Then say it would probably be easier if she just came over. :whistle: