stuck on one girl!!!

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this one girl from school but we dont hang in the same circles so I dont know her she is really hot an i just found out she has a boyfriend but I cannot stop thinkin about meeting her I just dont know how.. Because I dont even know her I thought about getting a part time job where she works but thats too much work any ideas on how I can meet her an just be friends I still have a hard time walking up to girls an talking to them. I am working on being better at it tho.. Thanks for any ideas

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ "bible." It speaks for itself. It will answer your question(s).

-- Closed. --

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the dj bible, shut the **** up about that..

zx, get involved with her more by hanging out with her friends and see what she is like.

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kinda bad to focus on one girl its alot easier when you Djing 5 chicks instead of one. But sumtimes you forget there names and thats kinda bad but you dont get oneitis.

I dont know what to say i made it a point not to focus on just one cause then your always thinking about her when in reality she hardly ever thinks about you.

Plus you get that social proof which actually works pretty well guys envy you and girls wanna know you. So i say talk to her friends or other girls around her and then she will be the one chasing you or not but hey never hurts to try.

If any of this made sense cool if it didnt well then cool.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks it made alotta help.. I am tryin not to only focus on her!! I wanna learn some more pimp skills then maybe if she is cool an the time is right hit it up.. thanks alot !!!!

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your with more than girl at a time, say 3, you fell much less bothered about one not working out.
i do anyway :p