striving to be an irreplaceable men

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there!

I envision a profession that embodies the most masculine qualities that appeal to women. However, I want to clarify that my goal is not to become a character merely to please women; rather, I seek a daily routine filled with work, interests, and hobbies that continuously, must develop masculine traits.

For instance, during my time as a digital marketing operator, I admired the role of a marketing manager. This position requires mastery of language, effective people management, continuous education, public speaking skills, and an appropriate sense of style. A marketing manager can cultivate the qualities of a desirable and masculine man through their work alone. While hobbies like sports, fishing, or drawing can enhance this image, the core development occurs in the workplace.

Conversely, consider a more traditionally masculine job, such as a firefighter. While this role may be attractive to women due to physical strength, it lacks the nuanced skills of communication and presentation. A muscular firefighter might initially draw attention, but without the ability to engage intellectually, he risks becoming uninteresting. I realize that mastering the art of engaging others is crucial—it's about captivating people's attention and making this a habitual part of my life.

I relate to many successful figures—artists, musicians, and writers—who excel at pursuing their goals but often struggle with emotional expression, which can detract from their masculine energy. Despite high social market value (SMV), they usually face more divorce/loss of relationship than most masculine men, who can, know how, keep their women.

I aim to be someone who makes others feel good in my presence, akin to the joy of enjoying favorite food or the high from drugs.
Are people feeling good because you've manipulated em?
I do strive to be kind and genuine, but I'm often overlooked, and people get bored.
I want to be the person others miss and wonder about, the one who can elevate their emotional state, or it's presence, can bring em on the state of wanting to be with him.
The one who always on their mind, and which absence, its a loss for other people.

In the coming years, I plan to restructure my life, focusing on personal growth and meaningful interactions, especially with women. My goal is to understand the principles of influence and manipulation—skills grounded in psychology—so I can transform them into natural behaviors. I aspire to leave behind my current emotional immaturity and gain control over myself, my relationships with women, and my interactions with others.

This is what I want to do.
Starting a fitness program was easy.
Starting a diet program was doable.
But how do I start to be a new person, the right person I never was, without a crumb of knowing how to do it and if I'm doing it correctly?

ludovic991

Reaction score
Hi there!

I envision a profession that embodies the most masculine qualities that appeal to women. However, I want to clarify that my goal is not to become a character merely to please women; rather, I seek a daily routine filled with work, interests, and hobbies that continuously, must develop masculine traits.

For instance, during my time as a digital marketing operator, I admired the role of a marketing manager. This position requires mastery of language, effective people management, continuous education, public speaking skills, and an appropriate sense of style. A marketing manager can cultivate the qualities of a desirable and masculine man through their work alone. While hobbies like sports, fishing, or drawing can enhance this image, the core development occurs in the workplace.

Conversely, consider a more traditionally masculine job, such as a firefighter. While this role may be attractive to women due to physical strength, it lacks the nuanced skills of communication and presentation. A muscular firefighter might initially draw attention, but without the ability to engage intellectually, he risks becoming uninteresting. I realize that mastering the art of engaging others is crucial—it's about captivating people's attention and making this a habitual part of my life.

I relate to many successful figures—artists, musicians, and writers—who excel at pursuing their goals but often struggle with emotional expression, which can detract from their masculine energy. Despite high social market value (SMV), they usually face more divorce/loss of relationship than most masculine men, who can, know how, keep their women.

I aim to be someone who makes others feel good in my presence, akin to the joy of enjoying favorite food or the high from drugs.
Are people feeling good because you've manipulated em?
I do strive to be kind and genuine, but I'm often overlooked, and people get bored.
I want to be the person others miss and wonder about, the one who can elevate their emotional state, or it's presence, can bring em on the state of wanting to be with him.
The one who always on their mind, and which absence, its a loss for other people.

In the coming years, I plan to restructure my life, focusing on personal growth and meaningful interactions, especially with women. My goal is to understand the principles of influence and manipulation—skills grounded in psychology—so I can transform them into natural behaviors. I aspire to leave behind my current emotional immaturity and gain control over myself, my relationships with women, and my interactions with others.

This is what I want to do.
Starting a fitness program was easy.
Starting a diet program was doable.
But how do I start to be a new person, the right person I never was, without a crumb of knowing how to do it and if I'm doing it correctly?

Hey!

I get what you're saying. You want to develop a strong, masculine presence that attracts women, but it's not just about superficial traits. You want to cultivate genuine confidence, emotional intelligence, and charisma.

Here's the thing: it's a journey, not a destination. Start by focusing on self-improvement, learning about emotional intelligence, and practicing effective communication. Surround yourself with positive influences and be patient with yourself.

Remember, it's about becoming a better version of yourself, not trying to manipulate others. Good luck!

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

I get what you're saying. You want to develop a strong, masculine presence that attracts women, but it's not just about superficial traits. You want to cultivate genuine confidence, emotional intelligence, and charisma.

Here's the thing: it's a journey, not a destination. Start by focusing on self-improvement, learning about emotional intelligence, and practicing effective communication. Surround yourself with positive influences and be patient with yourself.

Remember, it's about becoming a better version of yourself, not trying to manipulate others. Good luck!
Hi there!
Thanks for writing your thoughts.

In my journey, that is what I've done, and it didn't worked.

I've learned to be a good painter, and surrounded myself with positive influences.
But I was still the nice guy, going nowere, shadowed by those masculine men.

It's not that I don't want to be "the self help person", but this really didnt' worked.
So I might ask If I've done something wrong.

not trying to manipulate others.
This is just how the people get the things in their life.
Masks, Manipulation, and other psicology tricks make their life.

As told above, I've tried the "correct" way of doing things, nd it just didn't worked

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard someone tell "just have confidence". Well, that is about as useless and not helpful thing that can be told. What even the masters usually fail to teach is HOW to have confidence. Often they.. don't tell because they don't know, and if they have true confidence they never ever think about it.

If you did not yet read 48 laws of power, do so. Read it more than once.

Consider the word "perspective". Perspective is all inside your head. How you perceive the world around you. Perspective and confidence are close brothers. It is easier to work on perspective.

Spend some time looking at others below you and be grateful for your abilities that they don't have.

Don't expect to be good at something until you practice it; a lot.

The manosphere is full of men that say they are masters, yet they can not keep women.

Relax and spend more time doing things that you want to do. Whatever you like doing, become that best at it. This will help both perspective and confidence.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f you did not yet read 48 laws of power, do so. Read it more than once.
I read that!
The book is pratically saying, that you need to evolve in a fake person, a liar, someone with a mask, to use science to your advantage and get success.
So this is an unnatural behaviour to a "nice person" right?

But you're talking also about "perpective" which is the POV you have to have in your life. The way you see and act.

For example, to attract a women
If choosing to ignore enhances your power, it follows that the opposite approach - commitment and engagement - often weakens you.
this works.
But how do you then make it work after you get that women in your LTR and you want have a family with her?

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I read that!
The book is pratically saying, that you need to evolve in a fake person, a liar, someone with a mask, to use science to your advantage and get success
Ask that marketing manager you mentioned previously ("For instance, during my time as a digital marketing operator, I admired the role of a marketing manager. This position requires mastery of language, effective people management, continuous education, public speaking skills, and an appropriate sense of style. A marketing manager can cultivate the qualities of a desirable and masculine man through their work alone")how he rose up the ladder. Specifically, ask him:

"Nunzio, did you become a marketing manager by remaining just as you were in high school? Or did you read every book you could find on leadership and power, attend seminars on increasing your charisma, work with a career consultant, etc etc? Did you modify your image and behavior, so that you could progress in life, in other words?"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure, it's what you're saying. But shall we distinguish between exhibiting "masked" behavior in your business and displaying "genuine" behavior in your personal life (such as when with friends, family, and your partner)?

These rules are universal, and if you apply them to your personal and more genuine life, they will work and attract people to you magnetically. This is why businessmen are often magnetic; Maybe they don't exit that "masked" state, so they continue to use their "power" even in their personal lives, and it works.

But, how can people like businessmen, who remain in that 'masked' state, actually build genuine long-term relationships with others and have a family? Are these men behaving in that state intentionally, knowing that they are applying the 'masked' version of themselves in their personal lives as well, or not? Are they feeling good about it? Do they have respect for themselves?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posts give me the impression that there is a desire to create a sort of flawless cyborg with supernatural powers.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
For sure, it's what you're saying. But shall we distinguish between exhibiting "masked" behavior in your business and displaying "genuine" behavior in your personal life (such as when with friends, family, and your partner)?

These rules are universal, and if you apply them to your personal and more genuine life, they will work and attract people to you magnetically. This is why businessmen are often magnetic; Maybe they don't exit that "masked" state, so they continue to use their "power" even in their personal lives, and it works.

But, how can people like businessmen, who remain in that 'masked' state, actually build genuine long-term relationships with others and have a family? Are these men behaving in that state intentionally, knowing that they are applying the 'masked' version of themselves in their personal lives as well, or not? Are they feeling good about it? Do they have respect for themselves?
Go ask that marketing manager what he did to rise up the ladder, then do likewise, instead of hanging out on message boards, thinking and speaking like Billy Madison

At the risk of sounding harsh, Johnny: Most of your posts can barely be considered "rational" in any sense of that word, and we're all more neurotic after trying to decipher them. English being your second language isn't an excuse... Anyone can write in concise, direct sentences

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Btw, we were discussing about the mask, and I'm still in trouble to understand if those men are actually acting like that also in their private life.
Seek psychotherapy, to cure this fixation on "masks"

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that!
The book is pratically saying, that you need to evolve in a fake person, a liar, someone with a mask, to use science to your advantage and get success.
So this is an unnatural behaviour to a "nice person" right?

But you're talking also about "perpective" which is the POV you have to have in your life. The way you see and act.

For example, to attract a women

this works.
But how do you then make it work after you get that women in your LTR and you want have a family with her?
It is possible to learn how to deal and interact with people while keeping your kindness and integrity intact. It shall be a choice to do that instead of forced because of no choice. In this way you become something more. As always these things are a work in progress.

Perspective, what do you enjoy to see and hear around you. What do you dislike. Arrange your life so that you enjoy.

You may not be able to "keep" a particular woman. Red pill is very complete on all the reasons why. Keep perspective, enjoy your life and do not depend on "her" for your enjoyment. If she does not follow or walk beside then just keep doing what you like, within reason... You can not control biology and also she can not. If you like the path of family, choose wisely. Red pill can help you with how to do that.

Life has an expiration date so do not delay. Do what you want to do and at the same time understand the rules of how to get what you like and enjoy. Every day you worry about these things, is one more day that you can not get back to do what you enjoy.

Women will not be attracted to you because your kind and have integrity. Those are for yourself to feel good about. Women will be attracted to you because of what you learn in 48 laws of power. The reasons for that are deep within what we are. If you did not yet read The Red Queen, and Sex at Dawn, then add those to your list. It explains in detail why it is like this. There are women that will be interested in kindness and integrity but it doesn't activate biology. The women will not admit this so no need to ask them.