strict dad

sportsfan89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this girl that i like if she wanted to go hang out sometime. She said her dad wont let her hang out with guys. I tried to get her number and she cant even have guys calling her house. She doesnt have a cell phone. Only way i could talk to her was through AIM so I went ahead got her screename. So, basically her dad is really strict. I really like this girl and I dont want to wait too long and end up in the friends zone. My friend goes out with her older sister and they only get to see each other during school also. I talked to some of my other friends and they said that its true that her dad is really strict. What do u think i should do next?

Thanks

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little experience in the field...best advice I can give is to SOMEHOW find a way to meet her dad and leave a REALLY good impression-- I did that to a chick's mom who had something stuck up her ass it seemed until I met her. Don't waste too much time on this unless it really seems worth it though...from your story it seems like you might be S.O.L.

likon

Reaction score
Help her with smth she needs very much. May be her father would understand that you are SERIOS.

sportsfan89

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry but what does smth mean?

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a buddy in a similer situation cept they were even worse (as in would monitor the AIM and crap). They been married for almost a year now, it's an urban fairy tale so to be perfectly honest the best thing you can do is move on.

We litrelly had to make bugs just so they could hold a conversation. I ben in this case too and trust me, there's really nothing that can be done except sit and wait. Like I saidm move on FTOW