Stretching/yoga/core stretching 2-3 times a day.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things I do every morning

1. Grounding/meditation
2. Prayer/ meditate on Jesus

3. Then Yoga/basic stretching/core stretching.

Doing those three things, give me a blissful morning.

I also make it a priority to stretch 2-3 times a day. And when Im working out, before and after my workout.

Been staying consistent these past few weeks. Shed a few pounds.

IMG_8023.png

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tai Chi is also a pretty good thing to do in the morning...unblocks energy channels in the body

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I train in my private dojo every day.

Living room with hammock chairs.jpeg

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daily yoga stretches in the morning. I'm a beginner so it's been a challenge. But my joints/muscles feel better and my weightlifting has improved. So has my mood. Wish I were as flexible as the instructor on YouTube but I'm sure I'll get there...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing daily yoga stretches in the morning. I'm a beginner so it's been a challenge. But my joints/muscles feel better and my weightlifting has improved. So has my mood. Wish I were as flexible as the instructor on YouTube but I'm sure I'll get there...
Lol just try to remember all the stretches you know from PE, high school athletics or whatever and incorporate that in your workout

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol just try to remember all the stretches you know from PE, high school athletics or whatever and incorporate that in your workout
Of course, I still do proper stretching before lifting. The yoga is additional but it's helped a lot more than I expected.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things I do every morning

1. Grounding/meditation
2. Prayer/ meditate on Jesus

3. Then Yoga/basic stretching/core stretching.

Doing those three things, give me a blissful morning.

I also make it a priority to stretch 2-3 times a day. And when Im working out, before and after my workout.

Been staying consistent these past few weeks. Shed a few pounds.

View attachment 13228
I've been enrolled in Saturday classes on mobility and flexibility, including yoga (just an introduction to some asanas). We practiced headstands for beginners just last week, and last, last week we learned simple stretching of lower extremities with a partner.

There's this move as part of an asana: from a push-up, exhale & move slowly downward and flat, inhale & transition to cobra stretch, exhale and raise legs and hips to the downward dog, then stay at downward dog for 5 deep breaths. The end here feels so good for the calves and hamstrings.