Street PU 101

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Street Pickup 101 for new guys who need to understand the format of how a street pickup should work. My reccomendation is that new guys goto ASF and download TylerDurden's Archive and read it from Book 1, Page 1.

------

Once you find your target, approach. If she is not facing you, turn your body away from her. Turn you neck all the way backwards when you talk and only turn to face her after she has turned to face you.

How to open
-Open with something that will project value.
oFunny/Oppinion/Frame Setting/Intriguing/Imaginitive etc...

-Once she faces you, she is trying to get rapport
-You can now face her but stay C&F until she gives an IOI
-Turn body away some to make her try to get rapport with you
-She should move to face you and then you can face her (don’t forget to lean to one side to appear comfortable)
-Now start MIRRORING (mirroring is great to get deep rapport)
-Next, phase shift with sexy body language (EC, triangular gazing, sidelong glances, lip licking, hair sifting, open palms, soft tonality.. )

Mid-Game/Attraction
-You have to Calibrate how much C&F she needs as well as other attraction material in order for her to try to get rapport with you. Do this until she tries for rapport.
-Attraction
oLying game
oKiss game
oCube/strawberry fields/4 questions
oCalling her “bad”
oCalling her “powerpuff girl”
oAnything C&P/C&F
§Do fun stuff with the girl
·Make her spin around and ask her if she knows how to dance
·Make her teach you dance moves on the street
·Teach her an ESP trick, and use it to feel people together
·Poke her and tickle her
·Steal something from her and make her try to wrestle it from you

-Mid-Game/Late/Rapport
oAfter you have done the previous to some extend, she should ask what your name is/where do you work etc..
oNow is time to Phase Shift (shift gears)
§Answer with “guess” for the first 2-3 questions and THEN ask ONLY what she has asked you
§You can even compliment her name etc, as she is interested
§From here on out, stop GAMING, shift into rapport

End-Game
-From here, go Gunwitch Sexual State Projection or use a Phase Shift Routine
oGunwitch Method
§Triangular Gazing
oPhase Shift Closer Routine
§Evolution Phase Shift Kiss Close
-Then isolate her or slowly soften your voice and talk about your futures together
-TRY to get a MEET with her. Maybe get the #.
-You must get a connection through rapport with the girl. It is the key to the lay unless you are sarging party girls. Lay’s will generally come not from techniques, but from CONNECTION built during rapport building phase of the PU. Legitimately connect with the chick.

Warm Approaches
-If you have AI then its ok to use a more direct body language or even the “hi” opener
-Feel free to go into phase shift bodylanguage right away, if she’s comfortable with it.
-(From here goto Mid-Game/Late/Rapport)

Thanks to the ONE and ONLY TD

--Amog

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew! That is a lot of information to memorise. Don't you think that all this is just too much work? When it comes down to it, she either likes you or she doesn't, and this strategy isn't going to make a difference.

Also, I would figure that the systematic style will seem unnatural and offputting to a woman, no?

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel,

Pickup is not set in stone. When it comes down to it, this is pretty basic bro. The opener need only be ONE of those types. (Opinion or Intriguing etc..) A lot of what affects PU is what you communicate through body language/wit/and ability to connect with the girl. Sub-communication!!! Believe it or not man, this "strategy" will make a difference once you practice it enough times. It is not completely systematic, as you are calibrating during the pickup and adjusting and pre-empting things that go beyond what is read in this article. Each part of this blueprint is a portion of the puzzle of how a good street PU should go. It is really late for me right now so Im having difficulty elaborating.

--Lan

BTW, this has been field tested thousands of times and will not seem unnatural to the girl. You just have to do it correctly.. :)

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for new DJ's who dont know what ASF is..

www.fastseduction.com

If you are just looking for a girlfriend, still read up. You will learn different theories and techniques on what attracts girls and can apply them to your own style. Its win/win..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
While this seems way too technical, the important thing is that street pick-ups or approaches are a LOT more than "Excuse me, can I have your phone number?"

I see a lot of people b!tching on here about how street pick-ups don't work, or how 99% of women won't respond to a street pick-up because of the creep-out factor, etc, etc...

If you take nothing else from this, take that in a street pick-up, you have to establish rapport, trust, and value for her to even consider ACTING on any instinctual sexual urges she has. For some women this is easy. For the greater majority, you're gonna have to put in some work.

Looking through all the acronyms and pre-packaged patterns, the one thing you need to see is that picking up women on the street is no different than picking them up anywhere else. You just need to find a way to deliver QUICKLY and EFFECTIVELY, because most people aren't out on the street to just kill time.

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS STREET PU AT ITS FINEST!!!

FIELD TESTED OVER 1000 TIMES. READ THIS, AND FIELD TEST IT FOR YOURSELF!! NOT JUST ONCE! THE REASON THIS IS POSTED HERE IS BECAUSE THE AUTHOR REALIZES THAT THE MAJORITY OF GUYS ARE NOT SUCCESSFULLY DOING STREET PU.

TRY IT..

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Street PU is not stricly Unique to the Streets. It is used for malls, coffee shops... pretty much anywhere besides bars etc..

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, do people actually memorize this and go out and try it?

I have said it before and I say it again too much technique takes all the fun out of meeting women. This is MAJOR supplication! **** attracting, approach women naturally attracted and work your natural charm there.

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking right... supplication?...

Natural attraction? what about ugly guys who girls will NEVER be into unless he's got something that attracts her?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you change yourself to fit the girl. That's bad IMO. You supplicate to the girl. you see, you don't seduce girls, you change yourself to fit what the girl likes. This is supplication because your gain is small compared to the gain the woman get. It's the seduced that get most of it.

Instead of learning techniques, find a nice dressing style you feel comfy in, get bulked and ripped, get a tan, clear up all the ugly ****, acne, dry skin, oily skin, whatever. Then you are guaranteed to have quality women after you!

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Yeah, you change yourself to fit the girl.
Firstly, if being yourself ISNT working, then what else can you do?

>You supplicate to the girl. you see, you don't seduce girls, you
>change yourself to fit what the girl likes. This is supplication
>because your gain is small compared to the gain the woman get.
>It's the seduced that get most of it.

Secondly, HOW do you see this method as supplicating? All this is, is a FIELD TESTED method that conveys so many good things about you. Its designed to SUCK THE GIRL INTO YOUR REALITY. It supplicates by NO means. PLEASE explain to me HOW you see this as supplicating.

>Instead of learning techniques, find a nice dressing style you feel
>comfy in, get bulked and ripped, get a tan, clear up all the ugly
>****, acne, dry skin, oily skin, whatever. Then you are
>guaranteed to have quality women after you!

If what you say is GUARANTEED, then why isnt every guy who dresses nice, who's in good shape, and looks decent, pulling QUALITY chicks regularly? And lets not even talk about the guys who are below average looking. This alone wont work for them. You HAVE to have something more.

This method was refined after thousands of approaches as way of conveying that you are NOT needy, you are confident, sexual, and arent a person who cares much about how the interaction will turn out. Let me also say that, even if you do this all correctly, you wont be able to pull it off without INTERNAL GAME. Internal game is SOO important. Its an AURA that people can feel. The Aura that will SUCK PEOPLE INTO YOUR OWN REALITY.. This method is to help guys on street PU's who have the internal game, but are having problems in the field. It will also help people w/o internal game to gain confidence.

--Lan

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW,

Reading over the original post, it may come across to guys that you HAVE to do EVERY routine posted. This is not the case.. The routines are posted to give the DJ some gimmics/games to play with the HB to build attraction. The DJ does NOT have to use every routine posted. They are only there to give him a crutch in case he stalls during the interaction.

--Lan

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Firstly, if being yourself ISNT working, then what else can you do?

Start by not being a chicken****, most people are not themselves they are afraid to embrace who they really are and end up being unattractive. Hell no I will change myself to attract a girl.

>Secondly, HOW do you see this method as supplicating? All this
>is, is a FIELD TESTED method that conveys so many good things >about you. Its designed to SUCK THE GIRL INTO YOUR REALITY. >It supplicates by NO means. PLEASE explain to me HOW you see >this as supplicating.

I see everything which your goal is to attract the girl as supplication, naturall attraction is the key. You try to please her so she can award you. Suck the girl into your reality? You literally take the game from someone else and use it, it's not your reality, it's some fake ****.

>If what you say is GUARANTEED, then why isnt every guy who >dresses nice, who's in good shape, and looks decent, pulling >QUALITY chicks regularly? And lets not even talk about the guys >who are below average looking. This alone wont work for them. >You HAVE to have something more.

Look around you and you'll see that the ripped guys who pull the chicks naturally, you don't even have to have a tight game. Not everyone is successful of course but is everyone who use your technique successsful, I think not. As I see it bulking up Keeping your BMI over 25 and having a nice look will give a hell of attention from the ladies, and alot of interest too.

Yea beside a good exterior and the self confidence you'll get from bulking up or cutting will work good together with a nice personality. JBY and striving for your ideal will pull chicks as good as any technqique you can find.

>This method was refined after thousands of approaches as way >of conveying that you are NOT needy, you are confident, sexual, >and arent a person who cares much about how the interaction >will turn out. Let me also say that, even if you do this all >correctly, you wont be able to pull it off without INTERNAL GAME. >Internal game is SOO important. Its an AURA that people can >feel. The Aura that will SUCK PEOPLE INTO YOUR OWN REALITY.. >This method is to help guys on street PU's who have the >internal game, but are having problems in the field. It will also >help people w/o internal game to gain confidence.

Perfect is boring. If you wan't internal game, hit the ****ing weights!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Lifeforce on this one. I just feel that all these games, strategies and tricks are for guys who believe they aren't good enough to attract women naturally and are either too lazy to improve themselves or just defeatists who think it will make no difference.

I'm not an arrogant person, but I am constantly improving myself (mind and body) and becoming more confident, better looking and more desireable to women. I posted my progress here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61926

Since that post I've had more women (including my friend's girlfriend) come on to me, and I have dates lined up during the next two weeks without making a single approach.

I'm not trying to undermine the whole PUA style, but there are more rewarding and effective routes to the same destination. Most guys will never have the confidence to pull off this technique anyway, because their self image is so low.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Oh my god, do people actually memorize this and go out and try it?

Unfortunaley these people still aren't comfortable enough with themselves is my opinion....not that i'm a master dj by any means (yet), but this needs to be stressed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.......IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU MINDSET!!!!!!!!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These routines are used to increase interest level of a stranger. Someone who is a dedicated bodybuilder and has the body of a god will not need these, since the girl will already have a high interest in him due to his looks.

But, suppose you approach a HB9 or 10 and this is a girl that's dated the best looking guys since her teenage years. Dating bodybuilders is probably a not a new experiance for her. She prolly works out at a gym herself, and gets the attention of almost every guy that's lifting there. Seeing big pecks, chisled abs is not a new experiance for her. If you're gonna hook up, you need more then just your body to attract her, you need game.

Point being, LOOKS and GAME are equally important. Don't neglect one in favor of the other, because you need both.

Anyway I'm off to the gym.

Peace!

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
These routines are used to increase interest level of a
>stranger. Someone who is a dedicated bodybuilder and has the
>body of a god will not need these, since the girl will already have
>a high interest in him due to his looks.
Not necessarily a body builder, but a guy who is in good shape. Most girls are actually turned of by rippling muscles. Good definition is more attractive to MOST girls.

>But, suppose you approach a HB9 or 10 and this is a girl that's
>dated the best looking guys since her teenage years. Dating
>bodybuilders is probably a not a new experiance for her. She
>prolly works out at a gym herself, and gets the attention of
>almost every guy that's lifting there. Seeing big pecks, chisled
>abs is not a new experiance for her. If you're gonna hook up,
>you need more then just your body to attract her, you need game.

Thank you for supporting this to some extent. Although you have the right idea about game, you are mistaken on the physical fitness aspect. Guys, you need to get it out of your head that 90% of girls will date you for your looks. They will date you for the emotional relevance you have to them. YES, looks can help you, but it will only turn her ***** shield down a few notches. If you dont have game to back it up, then you are pretty much worthless to her.

Also, 9's and 10's get hit on EVERY day! Approaching her confidently does NOT set you apart from EVERY OTHER confident guy who approaches her on a REGULAR basis. No matter how GQ you look, there is always going to be another guy who is MORE GQ, and COOLER than YOU. So, it is important to come across on the approach as a guy who DOESNT NEED her because you always have options. You need to set yourself apart from all of theses other guys. You have to be EMOTIONALLY RELEVANT to her.

>Point being, LOOKS and GAME are equally important. Don't
>neglect one in favor of the other, because you need both.

Again, game is more important than looks. More on this when I have time..

--Lan

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Not necessarily a body builder, but a guy who is in good shape. >Most girls are actually turned of by rippling muscles. Good >definition is more attractive to MOST girls.

I suggest you check the girls all big body builders have. You are correct that few women like the body builder look, but those who do are HOT!

>Thank you for supporting this to some extent. Although you >have the right idea about game, you are mistaken on the >physical fitness aspect. Guys, you need to get it out of your >head that 90% of girls will date you for your looks. They will >date you for the emotional relevance you have to them. YES, >looks can help you, but it will only turn her ***** shield down a >few notches. If you dont have game to back it up, then you are >pretty much worthless to her.

I think you should listen to him, me, jariel, pook, gav and every other person who have experienced how having a nice body help your game immensly before you tell them they are wrong. Women are as visual as men are. Looks+good personality+balls is what you need. Just look at how you judge women below, you call them 9's and 10's you rate their value based on appearance. Are you really so backward that you don't understand that women do the same? Get out of the ASF mantra and look around.

>Also, 9's and 10's get hit on EVERY day! Approaching her >confidently does NOT set you apart from EVERY OTHER confident >guy who approaches her on a REGULAR basis. No matter how >GQ you look, there is always going to be another guy who is >MORE GQ, and COOLER than YOU. So, it is important to come >across on the approach as a guy who DOESNT NEED her >because you always have options. You need to set yourself >apart from all of theses other guys. You have to be >EMOTIONALLY RELEVANT to her.

Yeah, that's one way to do it.

>Again, game is more important than looks. More on this when I >have time..

That's bull****! Your looks make or break your game. If the girl's attracted she'll often help you out if you slipp up.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna argue with you whether game is better then looks, in my eyes, they're equal.

But I will say that I need less game now then when I was an average skinny guy 3 years ago.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
For all of you guys who emulate TylerDurden (from ASF)...DON'T.

The guy is the biggest keyboard jockey ever and personally speaking is one of the most miserable people I ever had the misfortune of meeting.

This is SEDUCTION, not rocket science!