Strange Decline in Confidence

PimpPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
The past few weeks have been very strange for me. I have experienced a huge decline in confidence. There are several possible reasons why:

1. the cold grey weather. I think I might be suffering from seasonal affective disorder (SAD).

2. As a result of the cold weather, I've stopped exercising and feel a bit less energetic and have gained some weight.

3. I feel like fewer girls are staring at me, checking me out, and approaching me. Perhaps because I am taking less note of this, or perhaps it's actually happening less often.

4. I feel and look older. I know, I know, it seems bizarre to believe I look significantly older in just one month, but I feel like it's true.

I think what was happening before, was that I would check out or stare at women all the time and they would naturally check me out in return, and I would take these as IOI's, even though I was actually causing them. Now that I'm doing this less (checking girls out), girls are checking me out less, and this affecting my self confidence.

Oddly, I've found a good new job and getting good hours so financially I'm ok and actually doing better than before, but it's not helping my self confidence at all.

Reaction score
I think you just need to go out and get some phone numbers. Most of the time I have no confidence too and can't be bothered to hit on a hot woman.

But occasionally I will go out and just do it and getting 1 number is like a crackhead finally getting his fix.

After I get that # I just want to get more it's addicting.

So go out and get a number tomorrow and you will feel better.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you ever talk to any of these girls or do anything beyond checking them out?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpPUA said:
The past few weeks have been very strange for me. I have experienced a huge decline in confidence. There are several possible reasons why:

1. the cold grey weather. I think I might be suffering from seasonal affective disorder (SAD).

2. As a result of the cold weather, I've stopped exercising and feel a bit less energetic and have gained some weight.

not gonna comment on the "game" aspects of your post cuz i think these 2 are the most important. SAD is REAL. go see a psychologist/therapist, discuss it with him and if you do have it buy a full spectrum light lamp, i ve heard it does wonders

by exercising you release endorphin, a chemical that makes you "feel good". so SAD + less endorphin in your body=the sure road to feeling s.hitty, if not outright depressed

so buy that lamp and start exercising. btw "as a result of a cold weather i stopped exercising" sounds like bs. Did you use to only exercise outside? there are no indoor gyms in your area?