strange day...

leetnk

Reaction score
so i have been interested in this girl that i met about one week ago we had allot in common so i figured i would ask her out, so we went out and got some food thursday after work. shes pretty new in town so she was going to the museaum with her sister the next day since she was off friday, so i asked if i could tag along. she was hesistant at first, i said cool whatever...then about an hour later she said she talked it over with her sister and they said i could go, so i said cool
i met her at her house the next morning, i ended up driving, was almost 2 hour drive. we had a good day, and were out for at least 12 hours, we got into town and everything seemed to me like it went extremely well, but before i left i hug her and said i had a great day and left, the next day she pretty much gave me the "im not ready for a relationship right now but i would like to be friends routine" i said i would like that, and have been talking to her still the same as i had prior to her saying this to me.

so my question is should i continue or NEXT her? i really like her, and more than i do most girls i meet. should i leave her alone for a few days? or until at least this weekend before i ask her out again?

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leetnk said:
she pretty much gave me the "im not ready for a relationship right now but i would like to be friends routine" i said i would like that, and have been talking to her still the same as i had prior to her saying this to me.
You should have said, "I have enough friends already and under no circumstances can you and me be friends."

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd distance away from her, probably not ask her out again until you sense that her feelings for you have changed.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
You should have said, "I have enough friends already and under no circumstances can you and me be friends."
..Just because we're trying to focus on chicks that solely want our nuts does NOT mean we have to be d1cks to perfectly nice girls. I'm really getting tired of this growing trend on these forums of disrespecting women.