Strange Behaviour regarding phone

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

Wondering if anyone has experienced this before?

Been dating a HB7.5 for about 7 weeks now. Kept it easy and formal, meals out, activities etc

Things seemed to be going well, but noticed she's doing 2 things strangely;

1) She puts massive emphasis on seeing me during the week, but tends to do things with friends or spend time in at weekends. Odd especially as she complains we don't spend much time together

2). Very shifty with phone. Answers texts when on date/lying in bed next to me, literally holds it at an angle so I can see what she's writing, became very edgy whsn she showed me something once and put it in my hands for a few seconds

Ideas anyone?

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tend to agree but can't put my finger on why....gut is telling me so

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
I'd tend to agree but can't put my finger on why....gut is telling me so

You can't put a finger on it because your "feelings" are telling you to trust when your gut knows she's hooking up with someone else.

If a girl only will hangout with you on Weekdays she's looking for better or has something she's more invested in...

Next!

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this to girls that I'm not trying to be serious with. If the chick is a #2 or 3 girl I reserved my weekends for the #1 girl. Sorry but there's another guy in the picture. Keep her as a fvck buddy and no more.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave two really good reasons and I bet you could come up with 2 more:

I can beat that with 3....

1). Apparently her ex 'tried to contact' her couple of months ago, to the extent that she removed herself off facebook

2). Ignores messages I send her on whattsap, but I can see she's typing away to someone....I get a reply 10 mins later

3) Shaves her crackling despite the fact we only had sex 4 times in 6 weeks

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good times

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Is this tge general theme with shaving there?
It has nothing to do with the shaving, it's that you've had sex 4 times in 1 1/2 months. Either she's sleeping with someone else or she's looking.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you arent laying the pipe down correctly if she isnt craving it all the time

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Anyone have any past experience of this?
Dude, most of us here has had past experience with this situation. It ends the same way.

The reason I said next it's going to take time to wrestle back frame and frnakly it's not worth it in this case.

Get others girls who you can set the frame with at the begining and get them to operate on the schedule you want not vice versa.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple put yes she is seeing someone else who was baging her but possible don't want anything serious with her (at least for now), simple put you are her **** buddy, if a woman keep using her phone the whole time she is with you, she or find you boring or not interesting and something else on her phone is better then you.

if you will next her or not it up to you but since she already put out, try to meet just to get laid when you need and go out more, since she is so nice to not bother you during your weekends go out with other woman, who knows maybe you find a more smart woman who will not let you as second choice

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
"since she is so nice to not bother you during your weekends go out with other woman, who knows maybe you find a more smart woman"

You Sir, are a genius :)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mixed signals means low interest.

She's got a better man in the picture. Experience has taught me this. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

Case closed.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she is seeing someone else as well.

Up to you whether that is something you want to deal with or not.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
As an update on situ its now weekend and last night she stayed in to chill and watch "Iron man" and tonight she just wants to relax and watch TV.

Seems kind of odd that she would behave like this if she was really that into me. Her flat mates away for the weekend so we would've had the place to ourselves.

I can bet my bottom dollar though that shell want to go out tomorrow with me for lunch during the day or to a restaurant or something