Storytelling in LTR?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think someone's SMV (Sexual Market Value) is very important, but not too relevant after a certain value. To make an easy example, they say that after $75k of income a year, your happiness won't grow anymore. This should be the same for someone's SMV. Then it comes an important element for someone life and SMV: the "kind" of job you do.

As a kid, I always thought that an interesting job would have an important element: "The story".

So, after you've ended your workday, you come back home, and your "kids" and "wife" are waiting for you to "narrate" the story of your day. This is what kept "suspense" and "desire" for a woman in an LTR.
She "craved" to know where you would be, what you were doing, and when you come back home, the tension she's accumulated during the day is at the climax, and she will release either with sex or in other ways.
This could be connected to the fact that many years ago, the women stayed "home", caring for the family, while the man went out hunting, and then, came back with a "story" to tell.

Modern society still relies on those subconscious patterns, even though they want us to look like we're in a different manner. This is why a "keeper" and "household" woman will make a better LTR with a "hardworking" man with a "risky" job and make a better family, and a "career" oriented and not "household" woman will not be good for a family, will have multiple "relatively short LTRs" in their life, with different men, with increased SMV and her condition by year.

There are also exceptions that would make my theory bad, like two people who work on the same job, like family-run businesses, which make good families. (This is very common and gets in contrast to that "risk" "storytelling" thing.) But maybe, the wife will stay at work for the morning only, while the man for the entire day.

Now we can see different configurations, like workfromhome, or two people who passively earn something and so live their life togheter, etc.

In terms of which would be the best life to do, "family oriented", do you think the good old way with "risky job" will still make a relevant impact, or which would be your favourite configuration?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I glad I tell stories for a living. :cool:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of which would be the best life to do, "family oriented", do you think the good old way with "risky job" will still make a relevant impact, or which would be your favourite configuration?
The integrated good life.

Build your life around what you like. If it's music, then make your life only music. People, connections, wealth.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I do think someone's SMV (Sexual Market Value) is very important, but not too relevant after a certain value. To make an easy example, they say that after $75k of income a year, your happiness won't grow anymore
Said who?

So, after you've ended your workday, you come back home, and your "kids" and "wife" are waiting for you to "narrate" the story of your day.
No, they're not. And no one else wants to hear you vent about your day either

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score