Stories

MagicMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, Somewhere someone recommended to " write one or two entertaining, emotional journey, laugh evoking stories that involve people interacting. rehearse them and use them to fill conversational voids." To all you DJ's out there, would you care to share the stories you use? To maybe give us some guideance on making up our own. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.

PS. Apologies to the author of the quote as I don't remember your name.

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
i allways use this one very nice one with many emotions... i will tell it short u can develop it better how u wan`t

2 guys, illed both, almost dying in a room in a hospital
one of them is sitting near the window where he can see everything (X guy) and Y guy on the other corner. bot of them can`t move from the bed, Y guy can see only the wall

x+y=good friends

Y: man tell me what do u see on the window?
X: ohh my god so many nice things.. there is a park with lot of childrens that are playing football, 2 guys are kissing on a bench, lots of trees, flowers, extremly beautifull (NOTICE THIS IS THE PART TO GIVE A BIG DETAIL OF THE EXTERIOR! VERY IMPORTANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL)
Y; Ohhh my god, so nice

the next day the guy from the window is starting to have VERY big pains.. then Y suddenly thinks in his head ( I HOPE HE DIES )
and guess what.. X dyes.. then Y has regrets.. maybe because of him etc... what he thought.. damn :(

then the next day Y is asking the janitor or nurse (what u want) if he can move him to the window.. so he can see too..
he moves him..

and he looks on the window guess what he see?

THE OLD WALL OF THE BUILDING

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard this **** a couple of times, i think the ones that are saying it are having a continous perturbated life, and don`t know what to do... it was really necesary to write that?

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, some people just want to show off their awesome people putting down skills on the internet. Don't mind them

Nice story Gap. I was a bit confused with the 2 guys part, but now I got the jist. (meaning, I get the idea)

1 question though. What's so funny about the old wall of the building? I don't get it.:confused: Is it because he sees the same wall he's been staring at the guy that died lied to him?

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it`s not funny .. if u say it corectly the story, slow, low voice etc.. u will see the girls reaction of sadness.. it`s the idea that the guy was lying the other one. he didn`t see nothing on the window, he just lied and lied because he was a good man, and the other was the oposite, the mother.fuc.ker idiot that wanted him to die, after all the good he made for him.

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
so the x guy was bringing Y much happiness with his descriptions of outside, in Y's selfishness he wishes X dies so he can get the view, but the view died with X