Stopped Chasing her with her **** Test!!!

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it has been 5 days since I last texted her. So I think I'm doing a good job of not chasing her down.

What you guys think? Is she pissed that I stopped trying to reach her.

Quick story

She last texted me on Saturday night saying "she is feeling better now do to the fact her baby father didnt pick up her son so we can hang out?

No contact or communication for 3 days until I text her on Wednesday afternoon saying "whats good hows ur week going?" no reply
Then I text her on Thursday afternoon saying " I see u are ignoring your boy, aiight". SO I decided not to contact her again until she responds back.
Did I do ok with this or any other tips that I could have done differently because I know she is feeling me and she wants a relationship but I said lets see hat happen first.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call the girl if I were you. I have had this conversation with some of my HB girls I have as friends and alot of them would rather just talk to the guy their interested on the phone. I myself am not a big text guy. You can get more out of a phone call. If your not looking for a relationship with this girl, invite her out for some drinks sometime then. Post an FR and let me know how it goes!

Also, never directly call her out like that about not texting you over that. That could be a reason why she has not texted you back. I think texting is a big waste of time.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
Then I text her on Thursday afternoon saying " I see u are ignoring your boy, aiight".
This says one thing: "Poor, pitiful me; why aren't you talking to me?" You should have just sent the first text message and left it alone.

I'm not sure why you ignored her when she asked to hang out with you. Ignoring her only pissed her off, so now she's paying you back the favor. Then when you were ignored, you became weak and sent the last pitiful message. Now what you need to do is leave her alone. Let her come back on her on. Maybe she'll wonder about you and let her ego get the best of her.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do u think its a pitiful message? I didnt show I was angry, I thought I was showing indifference like ok no problem. Then I will wait for her to respond. At least I am not showing that Im depserate or needy because I've seen guys text or call at least 2-3 times a day to chase a girl down that was feeling them days earlier. I only text once on 1 day and once the next day knowing that it would be my last text.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
Why do u think its a pitiful message? I didnt show I was angry, I thought I was showing indifference like ok no problem. Then I will wait for her to respond. At least I am not showing that Im depserate or needy because I've seen guys text or call at least 2-3 times a day to chase a girl down that was feeling them days earlier. I only text once on 1 day and once the next day knowing that it would be my last text.
That's very good of you, and you're right about most guys. The last message didn't really show indifference. It showed that you cared. Anyway, let dead dogs lie. Give it a little time. I don't know how often you guys were seeing each or how much you know about her. I really don't know enough information to give a quality response, but I can tell you what your last message indicated.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
bachelor said:
I would call the girl if I were you. I have had this conversation with some of my HB girls I have as friends and alot of them would rather just talk to the guy their interested on the phone. I myself am not a big text guy. You can get more out of a phone call. If your not looking for a relationship with this girl, invite her out for some drinks sometime then. Post an FR and let me know how it goes!

Also, never directly call her out like that about not texting you over that. That could be a reason why she has not texted you back. I think texting is a big waste of time.

Yeah but she was texting me like krazy (8 times a day at times) and I myself Im not a phone person.

I think she wants me to man up and call her out on it plus she did say "maybe I should stop texting because Im not your girl" She has been begging me to say I like her and be her man.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, so she was begging you to be her man. So, what did you do differently?

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
That's very good of you, and you're right about most guys. The last message didn't really show indifference. It showed that you cared. Anyway, let dead dogs lie. Give it a little time. I don't know how often you guys were seeing each or how much you know about her. I really don't know enough information to give a quality response, but I can tell you what your last message indicated.

I know I alot about her. We've known each other for about a month. Plus she would text me saying that I was ignoring her text because it would sometimes take me time to reply back.

Plus 4 days before she stopped texting me after our first hangout. She was wondering if I was her man and thats where I told her lets see where this goes. That night she text me saying she had a great time and I kno she did because she kino'd me by kissing my neck and then later on she came at me by making out with me.

Also its like she warned by saying "I spoiled u with the texting huh" then she said " "maybe I should stop texting u because fortunatley Im not your girl"

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Ah, so she was begging you to be her man. So, what did you do differently?

I was like lets chill and see what happens. Thats all. I think she likes the pleasure of getting guys to say she likes her and wants to move to the next level. But I don't operate like that. Its going to take a lot for a female to get to my heart period.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, don't change on her account. Those are healthy thoughts. She should try learning from you and stop trying to rush into it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
I know I alot about her. We've known each other for about a month. Plus she would text me saying that I was ignoring her text because it would sometimes take me time to reply back.

Plus 4 days before she stopped texting me after our first hangout. She was wondering if I was her man and thats where I told her lets see where this goes. That night she text me saying she had a great time and I kno she did because she kino'd me by kissing my neck and then later on she came at me by making out with me.

Also its like she warned by saying "I spoiled u with the texting huh" then she said " "maybe I should stop texting u because fortunatley Im not your girl"
Haha, she wants you to be her "man".
What type of girl is this? Because there's only one type that I can think of that talks like this, and it's the bad type.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Haha, she wants you to be her "man".
What type of girl is this? Because there's only one type that I can think of that talks like this, and it's the bad type.

Why you say she's the bad type?

And oh yeah she has a kid.

The funny thing is that she's 30 and she doesnt come across the type to be playing games. I guess age doesn't matter with females, they will still try the shlt test on you. lol

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly does saying "I see you are ignoring your boy huh aiight (females name)" a bad thing to say because I see some of you thinks that its being needy and that I care. The caring part is cool but I definitely think the needy part is inaccurate. I believe I was just telling her ok I can play those games too.

Plus i think its ok to show that you care every now and then so thats why I figured I could get away with this text. Plus I put her in a situation where she probably mad as hell I stopped all contact with her instead of continuing to reach her everyday because she thought she finally got me to catch feelings for her.

What you guys think?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
Honestly does saying "I see you are ignoring your boy huh aiight (females name)" a bad thing to say because I see some of you thinks that its being needy and that I care. The caring part is cool but I definitely think the needy part is inaccurate. I believe I was just telling her ok I can play those games too.

Plus i think its ok to show that you care every now and then so thats why I figured I could get away with this text. Plus I put her in a situation where she probably mad as hell I stopped all contact with her instead of continuing to reach her everyday because she thought she finally got me to catch feelings for her.

What you guys think?
Well, she's ignoring you, which is bad, and you're rewarding her with your attention. What you have portrayed when you said, "I see you are ignoring your boy huh aiight," was that you that you wanted her to talk to you and basically you were wondering why she wasn't. If she's ignoring you, you should do the same. If she's not reciprocating, then don't pursue.

Don't worry about it anymore. Don't contact her anymore. Find something to keep you busy right now. Something you enjoy. You don't need anyone's bs and especially not hers. She'll ping you soon. When you're not pursuing anymore.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
She last texted me on Saturday night saying "she is feeling better now do to the fact her baby father didnt pick up her son so we can hang out?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

The only reason she wanted to hang with you is because her baby father didn't pick up her son? What happens 10 min after you hang out he decides to pick him up?

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
The only reason she wanted to hang with you is because her baby father didn't pick up her son? What happens 10 min after you hang out he decides to pick him up?

No I'm sorry she was angry the whole night because her baby father did not pick up their son. She wanted to hang out with me once the father picks him up. He never did.

So I text her that night and she replied "yeah I was upset but now I'm feeling better."

But I think she is trying to shlt test me to see if I would continue to pursue her by texting and calling her everyday, but I only text her twice and stopped all contact.

Plus when we hung out she was screening her calls and she was telling me she had a couple of stalkers that was trying to get at her. So I think she wants to see if I'm one of them. Too bad she won't get that satisfaction because she pursued me and now she wants the reversal so I can meet her halfway. I don't operate like that. SO ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FROM ME We'll see if she calls or text me back.