Stop spinning plates so you can get dates

Noinfoprovided

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to write it out but the idea is to find someone who will love you without you having to do anything.

Instead of trying to find love by learning techniques and self improvements, one should let go of the idea of getting multiple plates at the same time and let plates come to you.

In short, you should stop spinning plates and they will ask you out.

Last edited:

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I get the gist of what you're saying. Loving oneself is like honey to a bee seems to be what you are saying which is something I do agree with. Is that what you're saying? Although I'm not sure it's plate spinning that's the issue here - it's inner game or lack of it that is the issue. Successful plate spinning comes from successful inner game, no? You don't spin plates to get girls. You spin plates/girls. Plates are a metaphor for girls. Plate spinning is a metaphor for seeing multiple girls at the same time. If you're spinning plates or girls you have already got them.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noinfoprovided said:
the idea is to find someone who will love you without you having to do anything.
If you find someone who loves you and you "do nothing", i.e. put in no effort... chances are that person will not be the type you'll "love", at least for long.

Noinfoprovided said:
Instead of trying to find love by learning techniques and self improvements...
The dating world is competitive, if you stop learning techniques and self improvement you will be less likely to find someone who you "love." More importantly, self improvement has many other benefits including: 1) increased confidence, 2) it's therapeutic, 3) something fun to do.

Noinfoprovided said:
In short, you should stop spinning plates and they will ask you out.
This is unfounded and doesn't make sense. Regardless, you should not expect or rely on any girl to ask you out ever. So it also doesn't matter.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Espi said:
Just stop trying and things will fall into your lap. Wow why didn't I ever think of that one??
I stopped trying and got a date with Katy Perry a week later. Recommended tip. :rolleyes: