Stood up

360windmill

Reaction score
I set up a date with this girl for Saturday like a week in advance. She told me she was really excited. We went to lunch during the week and had fun. I liked her. I thought she liked me too. She texted me thursday I'm so excited for Saturday.

Anyway I called her Saturday 10 am to set it up for the evening. She said ok great 7 or 8 would work. I got off work at 6 and called her. No answer so I left a message. Ahe didnt respond so I called her at 7 and she didnt answer. I texted her call me back!

Should I not talk to her again? I know she'll give me a big hug monday and have a big long story for why it happened cuz thats happened before.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Let's analyze!

Case 1.
Her: "I was busy/excuse."
You: "I can't talk to you anymore!!!!! *run off*"

Case 2.
Her: "I was busy/excuse"
You: "That's too bad, since you were busy, I got a few of my buddies and we (did cool thing/road trip/visited landmark/went bungee jumping/mountain biked/...)."

Case 3.
Her: "I was busy/excuse."
You: "Ok, I forgive you."

Which would you rather be?
She's not 'nexted' in my eyes, nor should you. :)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When ever you arnage to meet someone. Once you decided you are meeting then you should asume you are meeting up unless you hear otherwise. There is no need to call 3 times to 'double check' I wont pretend i have never had a girl cancel on me, but even if i make arangments the best part of a week before hand. I have never been 'left hanging' because if she cancels she will let me know.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always arrange to meet her that night, like sumwhere, then stand her up. Then the nextday when she asks u why u didnt turn up? giv EXACTLY the same excuse as she did
Now u can either say sumthin like 'how about we stop messin around' or kiss her or somethin.... or u can jus wink an walk off, like playe her, cus if shes tryna play u, u mite aswlelplay back twice as hard, itl be good practise man!
Only if u wna tho! good luck

360windmill

Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys, I really think I'll do that JayUK! But what do I do when I see her at school? Ignore her?

Some background on this:
-She hit on me while at dinner on a date w/ another girl at a girls choice dance, putting her hand high on my leg and whispering in my ear.
-She gave me a big hug when she saw me the next day and insisted that I write down her number.
-She told my best friends that she liked me and wanted me to ask her out.
-I went to lunch w/ her once and had GREAT convo and could have kissed her so many times, but opted to wait for Saturday.
NOW WTF?!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JayUK thats not a good idea, it will make her think you are just being imature and playing games. Whilst keeping a girl waiting and unsure will dirve her crazy and is a very worthwhile thing to do, you must above all else, make sure she is not aware that it is a game otherwise it defeats its own purpose.