still struggling even when I think I am a Don Juan.want advice!!

akanyinyitun

Reaction score
Damn! I am a Don Juan. Almost every girl wants me. But still, that girl is always making me angry although I am playing it really cool. I have to admit that that one has got stuck in my head. And that girl is only 21.

Man, she is always trying to think how to make me jealous and angry. That always happens at my working place. There is a guy trying to use every tactics to get that girl. And that girl wants me at first but I didn’t go to next level because I have told everyone that I have a girlfriend. That’s my mistake. Anyway, that other guy is also a married guy. But he is still flirting with that girl. And she seems she want to use that guy. So she lets him flirt with her. I just simply stay back and relax.

But she is still trying to flirt with me every time she has a chance. And she is always making me jealous when she isn’t so happy talking with me and is making me angry by disturbing my work. I just feel stressed sometimes cause this seems like it would never end.

And another one problem is that that married guy is always trying to block me talking with women, all women at work. He plays as nice guy sometimes like buying food, trying to impress girls, helping their works but he has got some humor. I mean not only that girl he is trying to get but to all women at work. And he obviously shows women that he doesn’t like when they talk with me. Those women actually hesitate to talk with me in front of him. They comfortably flirt with me, even fight each other over me when he is not around but not in front of him. Guys , this is really annoying. When he is around, I hardy get a little chance to talk with women cause they won’t talk back. That guy is not getting any girl too.

I am still calm and relax because I know that I am still a great catch. But with the situation like this, I feel really annoying because I can’t talk comfortably when he is around. He will try to block me every time I talk and girls afraid of him for some reasons, may be because he is helping their works they can’t handle or buying food, I don’t know for sure,you guess. You have any idea what to do in this situation?

akanyinyitun

Reaction score
Espi said:
A true Don Juaner, in my opinion, doesn't ultimately define himself as being attractive to all women.
Thanks for your reply. That what you said is new for me. I agree that. I guess I still need more experience to be a true Don Juan. Your advice is priceless for me.
I think I am having some pleasures after using these techniques from this website. But I need to be smarter.