Still caring for the shy guys...

Don Blitori

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've learned so far is that we're only doing what other DJ used to do in the past decades or the past centuries...In fact we're losing the art of DJing. What I'm trying to tell you his that now I'm looking at Romeo, Casanova and even the great Don Juan to improve my game...So I was reading "The Memoirs of Christopher Columbus" and I discovered this about shy guys who are still scared of staring right into the eyes:

"She took off her jeweled brass templets. Her natural blonde hair fell free to the high waist of her gown. She stared at me challengingly. I used a trick Roderigo Borgia had taught me. I stared back as hard, but at her plucked eyebrows, not her eyes. It was a contest I couldn't lose"-Christopher Columbus
(you can guess the end of the story !
)

So If you still don't have the guts to look at those beautiful eyes, try her eyebrows instead and don't forget the smile, it's an unlimited gift!

-----------------------------
"It's a small world, watch what you do"-NAS

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank here, I am naturally a nice guy. But I have one thing to my advantage, it's the ability to look right into women's eyes without feeling uncomfortable at all.!

I was a shy guy before but I was surprised that I face no trouble when looking into someone's eyes.

So,for the people out there that are afraid to look into women's eyes,the next time, FORCE yourself to do it. I know it is difficult for some of you but it is a good way to judge interest level and increase attraction!

Have a nice day!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip i learned for eye contact over an extended period of time, 10 seconds plus that she initiates and wont break. That really flustered me, but i found that if you think about other things while staring into her eyes, you wont be as nervous and can go for longer.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 11-09-2001).]

Don Blitori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that some of you did force to learn how to look right into their eyes but trust me, some guys just can't...So If you can't look at them, try this tip it will work and one day you won't even see that you're progressing...