Sticky situation

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok met this new girl at work, she told me from the start she was into me. Took her out 4 times, she told me she wants to take it super slow, which Im cool with. All 4 times great interactions, she tells me week 3 she isnt ready to date anyone.

Week 3, I meet another new girl briefly for like 2 hours, take her to lunch so she is girl number 2. Girl number 1 (the coworker) shows up to lunch, yeah it was at a company outing. Girl number 1 is cold to me, finally tells me next time I meet a new guy she wont bring him to a work event to show him off to coworkers. Wasn't my intention to show her off, and I didn't even introduce her to anyone at work.

Today via texting she gets mad at me and says we will never be anything, and she would appreciate it if I only called/texted about work events because we have nothing personal. So now I'm seeing this girl I work with who was super attracted to me tomorrow and Saturday. Do I A. Be a super prick to her who doesn't even acknowledge her presence or do I continue to act the way I have around her which is a complete gentlemen and respectful?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be respectful and professional, don't talk about anything other than work and be very careful of what you say.