starting to feel better 2 mos post-breakup

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to throw this out there for all the people who responded to my threads about what happened to me with my flaky ex.

its been about 2 months and i am starting to feel a little better each day now. i am passed that stage where i try to think up sick twisted and devious revenge plots to destroy her. :trouble:

i realize more and more each day i am mann. i have a great career and i make BANK and i am good looking. there are women in this world that would crawl through a swamp for miles to be with a guy like me.

my ex is a selfish disrespectful unappreciative ho. she wanted to see what else is out there after 5 years..eh? after she dropped out of college to move to my goddamn town and live at my parents house with me; eating at our damn kitchen table every day.. i set her up with a screen name, email account, bank account, cell phone, job, and a car.. and this is what thanks i get in return? HA! sure, "love" is not about doing stuff for others and expecting anything in return.. but give me a fikkin break this girl is off her rocking chair.

this gold digging broad had the nerve to get visibly irritated after finding out i gave my mom a $450 coach bag for xmas, after i gave her about 1k of gifts, and spent an additional 1k on us for new years eve.. you've got to be kidding me.

she is something else.. to walk out like that and not communicate with me about the lease on the aprtment (which we put in her name since she had fresh credit at the time).. and then i wind up with an eviction letter? :nono:

this moron has borrowed about 9k from her parents since we broke up, and if it wasnt for her taxes coming in soon she would be up $hits creek again for the 3rd month in a row. shes accumulated 30 something over draft fees in her bank and will prolly get a couple more in the next week or so. :crazy:

i dont like this "stonewalling" crap that she does when she shuts down and does not return my phone calls as if she is the ice queen princess of persia. what she needs is a good shlap across the face from my mother. :cuss:

thats my rant. just wanted to let you all know i have taken your thoughtful words to heart and am doing my best to feel better and keep my job. i'm going to be ok.

you cant make a hor into a housewife. :rockon:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aren't you glad you didn't invest another minute of your time and effort and money and love into that?

you will bounce back, no worries.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember that YOU are responsible for the people you let in to your life.

YOU chose this girl. YOU missed the signs that she was a low quality woman. YOU blew your dough on her.

life only gets better when we realize that we are responsible for much of the folly that comes in to our lives.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
just remember that YOU are responsible for the people you let in to your life.

YOU chose this girl. YOU missed the signs that she was a low quality woman. YOU blew your dough on her.

life only gets better when we realize that we are responsible for much of the folly that comes in to our lives.
Hurts but true. The real healing begins when you look back and see how this happened and make plans to change it in the future.

Because that classic statement is so true: Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

If you follow Rollo T’s plate theory and get several relationships going you will begin to see patterns develop very quickly. This is one of the benefits of plate theory not mentioned; it’s like “speed relationships” where you can learn very quickly where you are fvcking up.

Once you get an objective perspective on yourself you really will be able to laugh at your own fvckups with women, they will be THAT obvious.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Doc v most of us have been heartbroken(myself included). But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. She wasn't right for you and is now out of your life. She did you a favor docs. You don't need a woman that is inconsiderate. Things could have been worse you could have had a kid with her and be paying child support right now.

Hey docs move on take this has a learning experience. In no time you will be looking back at this and saying I can't believe I Loved this b1tch.

Work out, spin plates, Read the Dj bible, hang out with friends, sarge, Read books that are positive. These are some of the things I did to get over my oneitis.

GOOD LUCK

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
docv said:
just wanted to throw this out there for all the people who responded to my threads about what happened to me with my flaky ex.

its been about 2 months and i am starting to feel a little better each day now. i am passed that stage where i try to think up sick twisted and devious revenge plots to destroy her. :trouble:

i realize more and more each day i am mann. i have a great career and i make BANK and i am good looking. there are women in this world that would crawl through a swamp for miles to be with a guy like me.

my ex is a selfish disrespectful unappreciative ho. she wanted to see what else is out there after 5 years..eh? after she dropped out of college to move to my goddamn town and live at my parents house with me; eating at our damn kitchen table every day.. i set her up with a screen name, email account, bank account, cell phone, job, and a car.. and this is what thanks i get in return? HA! sure, "love" is not about doing stuff for others and expecting anything in return.. but give me a fikkin break this girl is off her rocking chair.

this gold digging broad had the nerve to get visibly irritated after finding out i gave my mom a $450 coach bag for xmas, after i gave her about 1k of gifts, and spent an additional 1k on us for new years eve.. you've got to be kidding me.

she is something else.. to walk out like that and not communicate with me about the lease on the aprtment (which we put in her name since she had fresh credit at the time).. and then i wind up with an eviction letter? :nono:

this moron has borrowed about 9k from her parents since we broke up, and if it wasnt for her taxes coming in soon she would be up $hits creek again for the 3rd month in a row. shes accumulated 30 something over draft fees in her bank and will prolly get a couple more in the next week or so. :crazy:

i dont like this "stonewalling" crap that she does when she shuts down and does not return my phone calls as if she is the ice queen princess of persia. what she needs is a good shlap across the face from my mother. :cuss:

thats my rant. just wanted to let you all know i have taken your thoughtful words to heart and am doing my best to feel better and keep my job. i'm going to be ok.

you cant make a hor into a housewife. :rockon:
I have said this before best thing that came out of this was you being dumped, now i suspect when you are over this pain you will have LEARNED A BIG LESSON one your already starting to realize.

Suck it up man its gets easier.

And now is the time instead of projecting your HATE towards a 3rd party i.e your women i think it is now time to reassess what you did wrong here and why you did half of those things you posted, or why you even allowed a women like this into your life.

And why your felt the need to keep buying things for this women.

I can see a good few things wrong here and in that, i hope you will understand what they are and correct them for the next women or at least understand the reasons for choosing the women you had at this point.

Yeh it hurts coming away from a relationship of this nature but when the pain is gone you will see you have shed some form of cocoon and what comes out is a man with a BETTER idea of what HIS world is about.

This was a good thing you just dont know it yet but in a good few months you will see what I mean by that.