starting over

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys im having trouble starting over this is the story... there was this girl before i learnt the way of the don juan's ;) i was totally AFC with her kissed her ass called her non-stop, i bascially lived for her, now i've learnt the way i wanna get her properly, is their any possible way i can start over with her like from new or do i have to just next her any suggestions would be aprecited cheers

Nin64

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
According to the Ladder Theory, you're most probably on the "LJBF" ladder and it's very hard if not almost impossible (especially for an AFC or rAFC) to make a ladder jumb to the "potential sex mate" ladder.

However, you don't have anything to lose if you change the way you treat her radically. From my limited knowledge I'd suggest to use neg hits and show here in general that you are a bit too good for her.

If it doesn't work, next her and keep looking for other girls.
Good advice! Goldenboy, your coming along nicely!

P.S Goldenboy, forgot to ask, why the nic? R u an Oscar De La Hoya fan? Thats the only time I have heard Goldenboy before?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nin, if you have a new approach, why bother with her?
she will always remember you for the chump you used to be.

you have new skills now, so but them to good use. once a chickie gets the ball in her court, you never get it back. NEVER

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be done Nin, but it's not easy. It works best when alot of time has passed (often years) and she see's you differently now because of intervening experiences.
In any case, you attract her with the good things she remembers about you (most people forget the bad pretty quickly) but then you must apply your new standards of conduct (more DJ like) to make things work. Believe me, she'll like you alot better without the desperation and clinging !