Star Wars Outlaws

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
From Wikipedia:

"Star Wars Outlaws is a 2024 action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. Set in the Star Wars universe between the events of The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983), the story follows Kay Vess, a young scoundrel who assembles a team for a massive heist in order to pay off a crime syndicate. The game is played from a third-person perspective, with the player traversing an open world environment and engaging in various activities.

Star Wars Outlaws was released for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S on August 30, 2024. The game received generally positive reviews from critics."

I didnt want to pay $70 to buy this game. Instead I just subscribed one month to Ubisoft+, ignored all the filler side-quests, and cancelled my subscription.

I only experienced one bug: There was a cutcene where one of the characters was invisible, you could hear her voice and her gun was floating in the air.

I would give this game a 6 out of 10. But I like Star Wars, so I give it a 7 out of 10. Its not a bad game but I can only really recommend it to fans of Star Wars or fans of Ubisoft; If that´s not you, there are much better experiences out there.

I was expecting stealth but imho there was too much of it. Worst of all, a lot of the stealth missions were insta-fail if someone spots you.

The game can get a bit repetitive sometimes: Sneaking around some imperial base to steal some stuff sounds cool but its a lot less cool when you are doing it for the umpteenth time.

Some cool characters but 99.99% of them are not playable. A section where you are only controlling the main character´s cool pet or this badass Driod called ND5 would have been a no brainer; its just a wasted opportunity.