Stand up and be real Men or does your ***** hurt??

MIKED777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read alot of things on this site , some is useful and alot of it is total wussy ****.

if you want a woman you need to become a man first. most of us still see ourselves like little boys . When are you going to grow up and be a man. Stop blaming your father or whoever for your lack of self esteem and do something for yourself.

What is a man but a warrior, a man is a wild adventerous , strong , independent being. This is how God made you inside but alot of you have let the world make you into wimpering moaning *****es.

You want a woman then you take the woman ....You go up to her and tell her you think shes Hot, that you want to know her more. you show your confidence and male power. none of this ....I drive a bmw you know? or playing hard to get like some *****. your the man you take control and lead the **** , and if the girl doesnt want a real man let her find some weak ass dope or some poser trying to play it off like he is a real man.

A real man has a mission in life, whats yours? he has a cause he fights for thats trancendent , that bigger then just himself , he s a man who stands up for himself and doesnt take peoples ****, hes a man who will fight for a woman he wants. Become william wallace, become maximus, think of how they were , they were icons of real men. stop trying to be howard stern or some other dope who covers his insecurities up by being some made up false version of himself.

take the message from fight clubs, your not your car, your not your money, your not your gay ass pants poser, your a man , your a powerful warrior ....start acting like it

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are we but individuals living our own lives in whatever way we choose.

Ultimately we all strive to do one thing in our lives. Make ourselves happier. Some succeed, others fail. There are many ways of doing it and being a 'man' isn't the one and only way.

However, for most of the guys on this board, being a 'man' as described by MIKED777 would actually help you a lot in getting girls. Whether you'll be happy with just that is a different issue.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most defintley agree.I'ved made the same type of threads like this but they always end up "magically" deleted.

I think just somewhere along the lines it became ok to be a whiny lil ***** on this site.And 85% of the board thinks like that now.

As opposed to being what a dating forum is sposed to be which a place where the real players plex and the rookies take heed.

Here it's like the rookies come through,whine for months,show progress for a few days(cuz they finally went outside for two days straight,lol)and start babbling on about how they are "master or there own universe"...how they're system is superior(despite almost always being a 25+ year old virgin) and debating on end on how they DON'T NEED WOMEN.

It's cool to admit you have a problem..whatever it be.So you can correct.But this isn't a support group,it's a place you come to learn to deal with women.

We need some tough love up in this *****.Alot of these guys need to get pushed out or they're just gonna bring the whole place down more than it already is.

When guys like Supreme say SS is the laughing stock of the dating sites,he's not kidding.It's true,even on dating advice.com people crack on the place calling sogay.com and sosymp and whatnot.

That's a damn shame cuz this is prolly the mostwell known dating forum and there is and it's gotten progressivley worse.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive written 4 or 5 posts nearly identicall to this one...and the mods delete them..because Im being what to harsh? BOOOO let me cry!

Until I came here..I didnt know what pussies some guys are...I really cant believe some of the **** they do..or say. Its pathetic...I know that sounds harsh but its simply pathetic..that grown MEN can get a hold of themselves!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a good idea for a children's book. It will be about this guy that doesn't like to try new things, and then this other guy who wants him to eat blue eggs and bacon. And then they'll argue over where he will not eat the blue eggs and bacon. And then eventually he will eat them, and he will like them. I'm gonna call it "Blue Eggs and Bacon." Yeah, and it will rhyme like a poem. That would totally rock.

Note for the subtlety-impaired: This thread has been before. A lot. Someone will come along, post the same old tired sh!t as before, change a couple words and act like it's a groundbreaking new idea. It isn't. And a lot of you guys jump on the c*ck of someone who posts old sh!t so fast that it's actually kind of embarassing.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^It doesn't make it any less true.

And if they pop up all the time then what does that tell you about this site?

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Until I came here..I didnt know what pussies some guys are...I really cant believe some of the **** they do..or say. Its pathetic...I know that sounds harsh but its simply pathetic..that grown MEN can get a hold of themselves!
amen to that

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MIKED777
Ive read alot of things on this site , some is useful and alot of it is total wussy ****.

if you want a woman you need to become a man first. most of us still see ourselves like little boys . When are you going to grow up and be a man. Stop blaming your father or whoever for your lack of self esteem and do something for yourself.

What is a man but a warrior, a man is a wild adventerous , strong , independent being. This is how God made you inside but alot of you have let the world make you into wimpering moaning *****es.

You want a woman then you take the woman ....You go up to her and tell her you think shes Hot, that you want to know her more. you show your confidence and male power. none of this ....I drive a bmw you know? or playing hard to get like some *****. your the man you take control and lead the **** , and if the girl doesnt want a real man let her find some weak ass dope or some poser trying to play it off like he is a real man.

A real man has a mission in life, whats yours? he has a cause he fights for thats trancendent , that bigger then just himself , he s a man who stands up for himself and doesnt take peoples ****, hes a man who will fight for a woman he wants. Become william wallace, become maximus, think of how they were , they were icons of real men. stop trying to be howard stern or some other dope who covers his insecurities up by being some made up false version of himself.

take the message from fight clubs, your not your car, your not your money, your not your gay ass pants poser, your a man , your a powerful warrior ....start acting like it

I totally agree with this post. A real man doesn't waste his time with tricks and tactics to get chicks. He has more important things to accomplish in his life.

I do however think that guys who come to this site for the first time need the tools outlined in the DJBible. After a good year or so of puting them into practice you start to realize that you don't need them because you become more of man from all the confidence that you gain.

The only time you start to get lots of chicks is when you realize that you are no longer intimidated by their good looks. At the same time you also realize that you are much stronger then any woman (physically and emotionally)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand what you are trying to say.

But guess what most real men will admit it feels like **** when you work hard, play hard and date a girl that seems great for a while and then all of a sudden she comes out of nowhere and ****s on you.

It sucks when a girl treats you like ****.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in some circumstances this website actually acts more like a crutch ... the AFCs see it as a place to learn and be comfortable. The problem is that they get far too comfortable and fail to do approaches ro get out of the house or they KJ for months and months or years and years.

I know this because it has been in fact MY PROBLEM, I learned all of this neat new stuff and it wasn't until I stopped posting at this website and got out that I really saw results.

It sort of makes me wonder whether I ever even needed this website at all to begin with, most people who are atleast average looking and dress well would do fine with a little incentive in my opinion.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky

But guess what most real men will admit it feels like **** when you work hard, play hard and date a girl that seems great for a while and then all of a sudden she comes out of nowhere and ****s on you.

Yeah, this is why you need to be in control as a man, and if you can't take control you need to be able to walk away. There are women who would treat you right, as long as you are a man who is willing to treat women right.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
It sort of makes me wonder whether I ever even needed this website at all to begin with, most people who are atleast average looking and dress well would do fine with a little incentive in my opinion.
"A little incentive" is exactly what a keyboard jockey doesn't have; that's what some of us are here to fix.

If we had incentive, then we'd be out every night trying and failing until we got it right, like normal AFCs, instead of sitting at our computers unmoved by either internal or external forces.

Now that I think about it, this is probably why we're so easily stopped by things like pain, fear, and difficulty; we have nothing that overrides these things.

We missed out on social conditioning and peer pressure and we masturbate so much that we don't have a normal sex drive, so we have no other reason to talk to women and try to get laid other than for our own pleasure.

Unfortunately, we suck at DJ-ing so much that it's not pleasurable for us, hence we avoid the pain, and therefore stay virgins.

Unlike the AFC, who just needs to change what he does and how he acts, the keyboard jockey has to break this cycle first, and then work up to where the AFC started out.

Except that the only idea we have is to find a way of making DJ-ing so easy that it can't possibly be painful, even if we fail. But since this is impossible, we're stuck.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Yeah, this is why you need to be in control as a man, and if you can't take control you need to be able to walk away. There are women who would treat you right, as long as you are a man who is willing to treat women right.
having a woman isn't bliss. It is like every other thing in a mans life. It is a strugle. The more you can deal with the challenges and trials of your life the more of a man you are.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
having a woman isn't bliss. It is like every other thing in a mans life. It is a strugle. The more you can deal with the challenges and trials of your life the more of a man you are.
00Kevin, I totally agree with you in the context presented. The more you can handle, the stronger you are and capable of surviving. That has much truth.What I was getting at though is that there are women out there that are good for a man, and bad for a man. Some women will just try to treat everyone like crap regardless including themselves. In those circumstances, it is better to just walk away. No man wants to be around a psycho b;tch all his life.

I am speaking from example, in fact this sort of reminds me of this girl I have seen around campus that I have known for the past three years I have gone to school here.

The things is that this girl use to have the hots for me, you would think that this was a good thing, and it is not. I'll explain why.

Three years ago before I found this website, she was some what attracted to me. I was also an AFC then, and found her to be attractive.

So, I found this website, and I began to realize how to act like a man.

Then I started to butt heads with this girl, I realized that she was really an manipulative attention wh0re with poor self-esteeme, out to dominate other men and lead the relationship.I found her less and less attractive.

Other girls began to notice I was changing, much HOTTER and NICER girls with better personalities were seeking out my company.

On the other hand I noticed a trend with the guys she was seeing. The guys she dated had poor self-esteeme, self-conscious, or looked like total nerds.

Just yesterday I saw her with her new boyfriend, the guy looks like the classic afc, his back was hunched, he is a little less than average looking, and he has these funky jagged movements when he moves. It was disgusting to watch them hug and flirt.

And to think I USE TO BE LIKE THAT ... It is disgusting to think about ... Especially since I am by far way better looking than any other man I have ever seen her date.

I am right with you 00kevin, act like an AFC and those are the kind of girls you would get ...

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Mike for your strong message. I do hope the guys who post how depressed they are or how suicidal they feel get this message and grow up!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
When guys like Supreme say SS is the laughing stock of the dating sites,he's not kidding.It's true,even on dating advice.com people crack on the place calling sogay.com and sosymp and whatnot.
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice the irony in this statement, especially considering that it's in a thread about being a man and in part not caring about the words of small people trying you bring you down. :p
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Ive written 4 or 5 posts nearly identicall to this one...and the mods delete them..because Im being what to harsh?
Harshness isn't a reason for threads to be deleted, unless it's flat-out instigation or flaming. I myself consider many of my responses to peoples problems to be "harsh" or "tough love". However, threads that are just plain stupid, short, untintelligent, or cover something already discussed by 82374 people before in 283948 threads are deleted (by me). I can't recall which of your threads were deleted, but I'm sure that it was warranted.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really sad part is that this site is only a reflection of the real world. Are all the afcs and worthless excuse for men in this site making you sick? multiply that times the thousands for all the worthless men in your city, every city and countries. It is a global problem and very sad to see how manhood has gone down the drain.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky

Yeah it sucks but you gotta be a man about these things.

*Waits for someone to ask me Realness,how do I become a man*...

Smfh...:rolleyes: