spot the difference -- urgent

Reaction score
ok people as your in here rite now reading this can you please help me out ---im facing a big dilemmA

ok me and my friends had planned a night out and we got everything sorted out like watclub we are going to go to and the limoand everything is paid for.... everything was goping perfect untill i woke up the day beforethe day we were gonna go out and guess wat theres a SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND not only was there a spot but it was in the worst place possible...on my NOSE...AND as if that wasnt ENOUGH it wasnt just anywhere on the nose it was right on the tip and its big :(
can someone please help meget rid of it gimme sum advice i got like 8 hours to go before i go to this posh club and i dont want to look like a complete ****.... and ps sorry bout the speeling mistakes as those who have read my threads before would know i usually write correctly but i am in a rush as time is ticking away and i have tried the most obvious ways like toothpaste and creams etc ...please some one help!!!!!!!!! im counting on you...i would drop out but its like throwing 100 pounds down the toilet.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go out in fancy dress, where a mask!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What da hell is wrong with you? What are you, Paris Hilton, or any other high drama queen girly man? Sack it up man.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would pay for a limo to go out clubbing? A little fancy isnt it? Do you even have a date or is this just to make yourself look like you're a million bucks?

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say either put toothpaste on it or ice it down....most likely its all in your head though...go out and have fun.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steal some of your mom's make up if you're really that concerned.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretend you had 20 spots and now u have 1 left.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being a *****.

ask your mum for some foundation or concealer or something. don't go over the top.

you're lucky your 17. cause i was as stupid at 17. so i sympathise with you.

I'm still battling pimples to some degree, and you know what? i don't have the slightest problem with picking up.

it truly is, all in your head.

-and right now, you won't beleive me.
"you've never had a pimple THIS big!"

beleive me, i have, and infact, i'm sure i've had worse.