split up

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just split up with my girlfriend even though we have only been going out for a week she told me that the reason we should split is becuase she doesn't like me like that no more she said she liked me and now she has realised that i was not her type.

im not after getting her back i know thats stupid but i just wondered what i could do to stop this happening again with another girl or even work out why this happend so if anybody can help me please it will be massievly appreciated

Thanx guys from nin

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously did not arouse her.

You either were bad at:
~conversation
or
~kissing

Either way, you failed to arouse her interest.

You were boring probably. Don't worry. Smile, be happy, is the solution.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know your gonna flame me but what if i wanted her back how could i get her back? (i know this is very AFC but im just intrested if there is a way)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Cut off all connections to her. Try and be at a party shes at but bring your own girl. She will become jealous. However, if she really doesnt like you maybe you smell bad or something.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Cut off all connections to her. Try and be at a party shes at but bring your own girl. She will become jealous. However, if she really doesnt like you maybe you smell bad or something.

is this a possible way to start over with her??

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nin64
is this a possible way to start over with her??
No, it's a possible way to have her regain interest...If she comes back to you, get better at arousing her interest and get her panties soaking.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
get her panties soaking.

im souding soooooooooooo AFC i think somethings happend when we split but how can i do this with a defintent result??

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nin64
im souding soooooooooooo AFC i think somethings happend when we split but how can i do this with a defintent result??
Kissing her right...Or a massage (I don't care how AFC that sounds, it works if done right!)

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothings AFC about kino, kino will help your game so much, alot of people underestimate it.

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is stupid but i would try asking her something like this:

"Just out of curiosity, what was it about me that was a turnoff, i'm working on becoming a better person and I would like to know so that i won't make the same mistake again."

I tried this with two girls and the first girl told me she heard a rumor that I cheat on girls and I told her something like "yes I have dated 2 or 3 girls at once but none of them were serious LTR's" This girl was impressed that i was concerned about it and tried to learn from a mistake. She said it was the first time a guy showed maturity instead of just trying to get her back.

The second girl said "I don't want to hurt your feelings" and gave me some BS about she wanted to get back with one of her ex's.

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to add that next time you enter a possible LTR or whatever, don't be scared to ask the girl something like: "If we were to start going out what would you expect from me?" My sister, believe it or not, gave me this advice because she said girls like it when you show interest in what they think and how they feel.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
well which one.........i wont be ignoring her if i ask the question to make me a better person :confused: im confused