spinster laments about the "soulmate" she dumped in her youth

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the love of my life because I thought I could do better. Now I'm childless and alone at 42

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...better-Now-Im-childless-42.html#ixzz2XbciFNzG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
LOL B1TCH nicely done...spin hamster spin...

I know I sound childish but to hear such things puts me in a good mood as much as a robber which gets hit by car while running away...some kind of justice which finally arrives.

Why couldn't he drive a normal car? Things that now seem incredibly insignificant began to niggle.

I began to wish he was more sophisticated and earned more. I felt envious of friends with better-off partners, who were able to support them as they started their families.

I stopped seeing Matthew as my equal. I stopped seeing all the qualities that had made me fall in love with him - his fierce intelligence, our shared sense of humour, his determination not to follow the crowd. Instead, I saw someone who was holding me back.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...better-Now-Im-childless-42.html#ixzz2Xbe56Dg0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Did you read this? it seems a kid complaining that his enginner dad is not as cool as his friend's fire brigadeer dad.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for Matthew. I hope he lives a long and happy life. As for this woman, they are everywhere, fomenting disaster in the lives of good, honest men. I am very glad this fellow, Matthew got through all this. It must have been very painful, as many of us here know.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft. If this guy came back to her today, she'd probably eventually get bored with him again and dump him.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice she didn't miss her ex at all until she got dumped by the more exciting new guy. He was cheating on her repeatedly and she knew about it, yet she didn't leave him, she was quite happy with her desirable, exciting new man. It was only after the player left her that she suddenly "realized" how great the first guy was.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Pfft. If this guy came back to her today, she'd probably eventually get bored with him again and dump him.
Exactly!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"I moved into a rented flat a few miles away in Hornchurch, Essex, and embraced single life with a vengeance..."

The famous (or infamous) c0ck carousel strikes again!!!

Im pretty sure this is a story repeated in many marriages only on this occassion, she had the financial security to leave before the children came along (usually its the kids which provide the income after the split).
she is basically a selfish cvnt

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
At the end of the day however, she left him because she thought she could do better. Now, when it is too late, she realizes how wrong she was.
I've seen it time and time again... The nature of women is to forever be in love with the first significant bf they ever had. They will always be comparing the new men to him and will never successfully move on. Any man who follows in the footsteps of the significant ex will never live up to her expectations.

Men are the only ones who can truly move on and find success with a new woman.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I've seen it time and time again... The nature of women is to forever be in love with the first significant bf they ever had. They will always be comparing the new men to him and will never successfully move on. Any man who follows in the footsteps of the significant ex will never live up to her expectations.

Men are the only ones who can truly move on and find success with a new woman.
I tend to agree with this but at the same time lets not forget the "war brides" phenomenon.

Sincerly I dont know that to think since both of this explanations which oppose to each other makes both perfect sense.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one notable error in Rollo's article:

Ever wonder why she returns to the abusive boyfriend she hopes will change for her? Look no further than feminine solipsism.
The example of her ex is completely contradictory to this statement:

Women seem to have a better ability to accept emotional sacrifice and move on, either ignoring those stresses or blocking them entirely from their conscious awareness.
If women have such an easy time writing guys off, then why is this ex still so damn significant? Here's the way I see it...

Women keep a subconscious list of significant men in an identical fashion to a high score screen of a video game. The more emotional points a man scores with her, the higher up he is on the list. Over time, the list may change if she encounters more significant men. Interestingly, sometimes the men who are lower on her list can either decrease their own scores or increase other men's scores.

The more you stand out from the other guys, the more the other guys are going to boost your score. You may eventually become one of the most significant people in her life, even years after you've split up and terminated contact. She can easily write off other guys she dates because there's still men in her mind with higher scores.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing that a "successful" women still thinks she can have her cake and eat it, too.

Had she stuck with him, she'd be miserable, because would always be thinking of the mega career woman she "could have been."

Now she's miserable because she wishes she would have stayed with him, but that's only in the context of HAVING HER FINANCIAL SUCCESS.

In any case, she sounds like a typical female nutjob who never really reaches adulthood and realizes that life is filled with choices.

You choose THIS, you can't have THAT.

Pick one, and live with it.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt the untold story of a lot of women these days? they dump all men until they reach the age of no man want them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that stupid kuhnt goes to her death bed hurting for her stupid-selfish decisions.

I've got an ex wife that thought she could do better too. After she figured out the grass wasn't any greener, she jumped on the cahk carousel to try and validate herself. That didn't satisfy her either. 5yrs later reality, has set in and she knows I will never be with her again and that bothers her a great deal. She is approaching 40 now and her looks are fading fast. She went from a solid 8 that used to turn heads to about a 6 now. She is fat, broke, depressed, requires counseling, smokes, drinks, and all tatted up now. There are no more family gatherings that she used to love to attend. There are no more nice vacations for her. There is no more affording whatever you want. There is no more "limelight" for her that she loved being in due to my hobby.

Now she realizes she really screwed up and left the best guy she will ever have. She hasn't met a guy that has even come close to what I had to offer.

I say FUHK THOSE STUPID GREED"Y KUNTS and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. THEY DESERVE TO DIE MISERABLE. I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR PROSTITUTES.

There are a lot of women who act like spoiled little girls until their looks start to run out and the world stops catering to them. I remember hearing how girls were more mature than boys growing up. Nowdays I know that was a load of schitt, just more male shaming from a society who puts women on pedastals.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, just goes to show you women are miserable individuals. They can't ever be satisfied and aren't smart enough to realize a good thing when they have it.