Spermie Longevity

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question about the longevity of sperm. I've been wondering about this for a while...

My g/f is on the pill, but I use the "pull out" method anyways in order to futher decrease the chances of getting her pregnant.

When we have sex, I usually do it more than once. After my initial ejaculation, "pulling out", and wiping my manlihood with a tissue, I'm able to achieve another erection in less than 5 minutes. The semen makes my penis "icky" on the outside, even after being wiped with a tissue. Is this "ickiness" a suitable environment for sperm to survive on? In other words, after wiping semen off my penis, would the residing sperm on the surface of my penis be fully functional (ignoring the fact that she's on the pill)?

Another question: If I wait until my penis is dry before having sex again, will the sperm still be functional or dead once I stick it back in?

Tiga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see.. thanx you rgeere :).

How long does sperm survive on a surface after it has left the body (just curious)?:

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard it was up to 10 days... dunno if thats true but hey, better safe than sorry.

I saw this freeware game where you shoot condoms at rabid sperm. How long the sperm lasts depends on the circumstances I guess :D

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to guesses. go find out at the mayo clinic. i think they have a website, as for sperm surviving INSIDE a woman for a week or ten days that is stupidity, if that were the case then waiting for a girl to ovulate wouldn't mean SHlT! Ask your girlfriends they don't just walk around for a week with a load of nut shot up them.
pfffffffffftttttt jackass