Spent all night dancing, need advice on making a move

Bricka

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was dancing pretty much all night with a girl I know. Dancing, grinding, slow dancing. Lots of kino going on. I didn't make my move then though, for one reason of another.

I'll be seeing her in a few days and need some advice on how to make my move. I'll be taking her skiing and will be going with a few friends. How would you go about getting that first kiss? I know I could just do it anytime but I'm wondering if anyone has any better ideas?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could pull out the oldschool trick and tell her "close your eyes" and then lay one on her... Never tried this one myself, but lots of others have.

But I would just be playful and go from there... Snowball fight could be nice... Hit her (gently) with a snowball toss and after the battle is over give her a hug "I'm sorry, lets make up" or like "truce" or something and then kiss her cheek... then kiss her cheek again :cool: then get that look. you know the look... and kiss her for real.

or riding up the ski lift should give some opportunity. Just always be playful, and fun about things, girls respond way better when its FUN... Riding up the lift be like "I'm scared of hights, i have to hold you" and throw your arm around her or whatever.. anything in the playful direction will serve you well.

Bricka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
you could pull out the oldschool trick and tell her "close your eyes" and then lay one on her... Never tried this one myself, but lots of others have.

But I would just be playful and go from there... Snowball fight could be nice... Hit her (gently) with a snowball toss and after the battle is over give her a hug "I'm sorry, lets make up" or like "truce" or something and then kiss her cheek... then kiss her cheek again :cool: then get that look. you know the look... and kiss her for real.

or riding up the ski lift should give some opportunity. Just always be playful, and fun about things, girls respond way better when its FUN... Riding up the lift be like "I'm scared of hights, i have to hold you" and throw your arm around her or whatever.. anything in the playful direction will serve you well.
Nice nice, I like this. Thanks for the ideas! Keep 'em coming!
Also , how would you go about isolating her from the rest of the group? I dont want to be transparent and have the other guys wreck my game so I need something subtle.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bricka said:
Nice nice, I like this. Thanks for the ideas! Keep 'em coming!
Also , how would you go about isolating her from the rest of the group? I dont want to be transparent and have the other guys wreck my game so I need something subtle.
Dude, screw that, Pick her up and throw her in the snow and yell "SNOW ANGEL TIME!!!" then fvck the sh!t out of her right in front of everybody. :rockon:

just playin, but yeah you obviously have to isolate her, I thought you were taking her on a date. Just you two.

Thats just gonna be up to you as it will more then likely be situational. Just be cool about it, and make it fun as always. :yes:
Maybe someone else here will have some good isolation tactics.

p.s. They would probably call that a Snow Devil though, don't you think?... Hah thats my newest goal, Find a girl at the ski slopes and snow devil her!!!

Bricka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be trying these out when I get up there, no doubt. I'm not missing an opportunity!

You're right though about isolating being situational.
Lets get a bit technical here. I danced alot with her, that means I gave her a lot of attention. Should I do a freeze out for a little bit or would that just jeopardize things? We'll only be there for a few hours.