Speeddating

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellows,

I have got a question , i have been on a speeddate recently, in the past i was matched up with some girls (even had a relationship for about 4 months)
But nowadays, i don''t even get a date out of a speeddate event... what's the problem here?? (p.s the girls were different so thats not the problem... but it seems that i went from a hottie to a not-tie..plz some advise..:confused:

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for you're reply Espi,

But i did that already:)... and i am a pretty confident guy, and i have talked to some girls before the event..so thats why i am so suprised about " no matches"....

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speeddating is a well known scam. They purposely keep from matching you up with somebody so you keep coming back. It's in the SD best companies interest that you remain single.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifemisspent said:
Speeddating is a well known scam. They purposely keep from matching you up with somebody so you keep coming back. It's in the SD best companies interest that you remain single.
I doubt that. Because if that ever came out, they'd have a hell of a class action suit on their hands and could be forced in court to backpay all that money. All it would take is for one disgruntled or fired employee to spill the beans and any such company would be a world of trouble.

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
allright, some extra info about the situation

i have had met a girl before at some SD event, and i had a relationship with her for about 4 months... this relationship went wrong without a good reason.... the girl just came by and ended the relationship???

but nowadays getting a date on a SD event isn't that easy anymore....