Spammed a few retards on cl

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
One's message was "looking for a military man" lol.

Sent her a three pics, and my stats (26, 6'1'', 170 lbs). Worked all day so didnt have time to respond. finally did about an hour ago. Insta-response.

She has a car, can't meet tonight because she is baby sitting. I believe it. I have to be back to where I live by 6 30 pm. Told her I'm available tonight til 6 30, and I work 6 to 7 days a week (And I do).

She cant meet tonight, but she can tomorrow, and the next day. Told her she has to come to me. Shes cool with it.

So, as long as I get off about 3 pm tomorrow or the next day, I will make time to meet with her.

I will let you guys know. This dry spell is resulting in me losing it.

Finally. Will update.

edit: Im going to escalate quickly. this girl is horny, she wants it. In her car.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have many friends do you?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a 19 y/o off cl this week, and then had a threesome with her and a 22 y/o last night, whom I also met off cl. Both of them are cute, but chunky for their age. I didn't know the 22 y/o had so many pairs of handcuffs. She chained the 19 y/o to a bar connected to the ceiling and would go back and forth between beating her with a whip and fvcking her with a dildo.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are the CL chicks these days? I tried it a few years ago and man, they were all old and fat. I'm not all that picky but damn, CL was too low for even me.

Is CL still the absolute bottom of the barrel or has it improved at all? POF has dropped, I think lots of "higher quality" (ie 5+s) have moved to OKC.