Spain is Heaven for Asian-American PUA 50 times better than USA!

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Its true. I just had two dates with Hot Spanish Girls (Latino, and White).
I approached them on the street, said HOLA to them, and then demanded that they speak English. How dare they speak Spanish in Spain?

Next I am off to Italy, but I will be here for a few more days.

In U.S.A land, I never had such similar success, the girls are kind courteous and respectful here, its insane.

People don't stare at me when im out with hot girls, they don't make negative comments, no one cares.

If you are Asian, I am telling you to go to this place.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
I am honestly having a hardtime understanding why in USALand when I approach girls they are rude, disrepective and say "uhh i dont give out my number".

Here in Spain, I can simply ask people for directions, and then get their number, and they don't think im so sort of weird loner/loser whos lost.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Because American women are racist and stuck up.
Going to sarge more tomorrow, im going to the club for the first time, so far just day game.

Club game should show the difference.

Keep in mind, my results would have been even alot better if I spoke Spanish, unfortunately my Spanish is only un poco.

Ill repot back tomorrow! WEEEE!!!

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
You know the AF/WM epidemic is not rampid here like in the USA. AF hate AM so much its unbearable.

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
hey gsp2, it is SO GOOD to hear from you through one of your alter egos here on SS. I just can't get enough of your posts, and i love the way you seem to constantly create new accounts the moment the mods have closed down your old one.

Please continue to waste everyone's time by posting your hard knock asian stories here on SS, we all can't wait to hear more!

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EuropePUA said:
Going to sarge more tomorrow, im going to the club for the first time, so far just day game.

Club game should show the difference.

Keep in mind, my results would have been even alot better if I spoke Spanish, unfortunately my Spanish is only un poco.

Ill repot back tomorrow! WEEEE!!!
I envy you

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody just made a thread a couple of days ago saying that Spain is racist against Asian-Americans that when he said "hola" they all ignored him or gave him dirty looks

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Just Got A Number From A Big Breasted Hb9 Blonde.

Damn, She Was Hot,

Again All I Did Was Ask For Directions, 2 Minutes Of Small Talk And Vola

She Gives Up The Number,

Day Game Is Fun In Spain!!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
American girls are rude and disrespectful in general. It's not so much a race thing. That's just how they are.

That is very true, especially in the Northeast (I used to live in Boston, Mike).

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Yeah very true about the northeast.

Why not come to Spain and experience the difference for yourself, if I was in US city, I was lost, asking for directions, and then asking the girl out, you think that they would go out with me?

Definately no.

The other thing is Spain virtually has no fat chicks.

I have only seen 1 or 2 fat chicks since i've been here.

U.S.A. LAND is full of fat chicks around every corner,

why the hell is that?

In USALAND the guys are desperate to get with fattie while in Europe, hot chicks are everywhere and they are all thin.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but in the USA and every other country on earth it's not that difficult to get a number either.. it's getting things to progress to making out and fvcking that's the hard part.

When you get laid, then maybe you can come back with something to really talk about. Otherwise you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Besides, it's common knowledge that certain countries, ie cuba, brazil and poor regions of europe, that girls may be more open to being friendly and sexually free.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
jammer said:
Sorry to break it to you but in the USA and every other country on earth it's not that difficult to get a number either.. it's getting things to progress to making out and fvcking that's the hard part.

When you get laid, then maybe you can come back with something to really talk about. Otherwise you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Besides, it's common knowledge that certain countries, ie cuba, brazil and poor regions of europe, that girls may be more open to being friendly and sexually free.

Spain is not cuba, or brazil, Spain is a 1st world country,

it most parts it is cleaner the US and people have way more money.

I can't even get dates in USALAND, so can't get to stage 2 if stage 1 doesn't even happen.

Know what I mean?

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
no i hear ya but what i'm saying is (1) spain is still one of the poorer countries in europe and (2) its culture is kind of similar to that of cuba and brazil (though not quite as sexually liberal. I find that countries with very warm climates tend to be friendlier.. which accounts for why you're getting numbers more easily).

But like i said, it's one thing getting a phone number, it's something entirely to have secks with them or even get to the makeout stage.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
jammer said:
no i hear ya but what i'm saying is (1) spain is still one of the poorer countries in europe and (2) its culture is kind of similar to that of cuba and brazil (though not quite as sexually liberal. I find that countries with very warm climates tend to be friendlier.. which accounts for why you're getting numbers more easily).

But like i said, it's one thing getting a phone number, it's something entirely to have secks with them or even get to the makeout stage.

I have NO GAME. I got numbers and dates so far.

Thats as far as I can get.

In the US.A LAND, I can't even go that far, they take one look at me and they discriminate right away.

At least I am failing now because of lack of game, not because of the ethnicity i was born or something like that, because im getting dates.

I am much more happy and content to know that here it is because of me and not because of my Asian origin.

I WANT TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT EUROPE, GOOD OR BAD,

WISH ME LUCK FELLAS, IM GOING TO THE NIGHTCLUB NOW,

GONNA SARGE SARGE SARGE AND GIVE IT MY ALL,

SUCCEED OR FAIL IT DOENST MATTER,

I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! THAT IS MY QUEST

QUEST FOR ----------------------------> THE TRUTH <---------------------- QUEST

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jammer said:

Its not hard if youre white. Jesus, white privilege at its best.

P

perseverance

Ringleader41 said:
Its not hard if youre white. Jesus, white privilege at its best.
If it makes you feel better about your situation, you keep telling yourself that.