Sosuave NYC Crew Thread

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the NYC dudes...I've seen many community guys in NYC so there has to be some sosuave guys in NYC...

I've made some cool friends from other parts of the community who I regularly hangout with now...but I've never met up with ONE sosuave guy...and always been curious as to how they are as a person...

I just went through an intense 3 days in night venues...I'm underage so night time is always fun and uncommon for me. But despite all the schoolwork I have I'm willing to meetup with some guys on here...

Usually I like hanging out with 2-3 guys unless all my good friend's are coming out to hang...but in this case I think the max I'll roll with is 6 since I'm more about seeing the person behind the names as opposed to there skills...(Although will surely be having fun meet new people)

This is the schedule for me...I only know of two good night venues that I can get in...I'm only 19
Friday - Daytime
Anywhere between 3-8pm...I can roll with 4-5 max at a time

Thursday - Daytime into Nighttime
I get out of school 6:30 so I can go out to union square...then from there I can get into a nice lounge, I can even get underage guys in...catch is I can only bring 1 or 2 dudes...

Optional Sunday - Daytime into Nighttime
I'm thinking of going out day and night on sunday's just cause...so this is a maybe...

I'll PM all the guys who have posted in other NYC forums...because I really don't check this area of the forums...But surely...

This Friday (Sept 5th) I can meet up with anyone if there down for it...

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're here. So far I myself have made 2 good friends on this site and we've went out sarging a couple of times. The only thing is because of my work schedule I can only do night game, except on the weekends. The other guys I hang out with are over 21 so they also do night game with me.

But we are all willing to hang and do some day game, maybe even some "walking around" night game. I have plans this weekend but maybe next weekend if you want to set something up, let me know.

By the way, what part of NY do you live in?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant seem to change my user name. but then again

I see that it is "I" that will start to break some "goldiggers and dead enders " dreams here. LoL.

I remember a woman was trying to give me advice and telling me that "some women are confused and take time to go out w other peopl just to make sure you are the right man" or " its nothing serious " "she loves you but she just confused"

translation: She is ****ing some guy and you are s NICE you should play GOOD BOY so she can use you while she is being a SLUT with some other dude.

That is the origin of my name ....

I do want to have the right to pick out the ones I like and are excited to be in my life so.. I will BREAK "society norms of dating " by me taking control of my Life and reverse women trying to manipulate w courtship behavior and make it a reality and not a DREAM.

I know Im ****ing crazy but It works .... its like the jerk that they love but... its just being myself and not being incongruent or wussy about what I want and making no excuses for it.

So I think it is cool that you guys are trying to go out.

PLease consider that An Entourage of Guys tend to scare some girls cause that comes off and they will smell like there's some AGENDA.

Just my thoughts.

I tried doing this at first and it turned out pretty cool. there are some skill full and intelligent individuals here which are ahead of average Loser I see at a club or bar.

much props to the guys here trying to help out.

S

BTW : My friend awaken does Daygame coaching for cheap and I owe him for my daygame skills. I recommend reading up and seeing how a pro does it.
you are interested feel free to email me. I 'll hook you up w real daygame in NYC.

cheerios!

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
hey im on the upper west side looking to go out and pick up some tail.

Who do you all sarge with? Who's cool?

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
brothers.... I'm going out in NYC (Manhattan) with Rocky this Thiurs and Friday. Anybody who'd like to join us... pm me.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
hey pms arent working for me....

who do u sarge with here, where do u meet up? im on the upper west side... i been to some good bars n stuff and should be good now that colleges are back

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We usually sarge around midtown or downtown. I live in Queens so I'm down to go anywhere in the city. Wouldn't even mind trying some uptown spots

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
we could definitely set something up then. how many people come out? i prefer the bar scene as ive had a lot of success.

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go out with just one other guy, but I wouldn't mind more than that. Doesn't matter to me. I just want to increase my skill level. Send me a PM when you can and I'll give you my info.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear. Snowman n any1 else. Me n Rocky from suave will b at union square in manhattan tom again at aroun 530pm. There's a lot of girls there from all aroun the country. We'll b there till bout 9pm den eitha leave or find aclub scene but most likely jus go home afterwards. So whoeva wants to join us lata on today pm me n let me know iight

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far its, me,rocky,n brokendreams to b at union square lata on today. Who else?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, I can meetup with you guys in the city at night for some bar night sarging.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week, i think a union square meet up is a must

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys just moved to nyc so I dont have anyone to sarge with. It would be cool to meet up with some of you! Im down for union square as well :up:

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman I texted u da otha day, n junkyard n da othas dis friday sounds good at union square. Pm me, n dragon,sandy,rocky,n snowman da ones who got my number text me bout friday Ya Dig

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
Have any of you guys actually met up or what?
yea thats what I want to know! I want to know who has met who and where the sarging went down etc.... Someone give us a few field reports!