sosuave facebook group

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasn't it been done? I think it's about time we start seeing some faces in the community (I'd like to see some of the more so called 'experienced' DJs on here in real life).

I think whoever sets it up should set it as a secret group.. i wouldn't want women knowing I go online for dating advice!

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacked out?

By making a group secret all it does is not allow others who aren't in the group to see that you're a member.

Who said anything about blacking out faces?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not feeling the facebook group either. thats why we have sosuave.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so my friends can't see the group but the group can see my friend list?

No way.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asteconn said:
I support the idea - it'd be VERY useful in finding DJs near each other :up:
why dont we just start up a poll or have a specialy designed thread where posters can rep their own cities and country.

if a poster would like to meet a fellow sosuave member they can pm them or post within the specific thread.

that way we can still remain anonymous.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that might further ruin the mysteriousness of our "art."

I'm actually worried about this stuff, because if the seduction community gets too publicized, it will be more common knowledge around women and they may become more critical of men in the end.

Even for guys who don't come here, if a woman knew about this stuff and a guy who didn't used something from here by chance, what would happen?
I doubt this will happen but I've heard some guys tell me "that pickup artist stuff is something that people shouldn't be doing."

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im interested in a facebook group but also too concerned about keeping this a secret. I can only imagine the damage it would do to my life.

My friends laughed their a$$es off after stumbling upon "the pickup artist" tv show. At random times they would shout out pua lingo in public and crack up. Thats when I realized I was living a double life. It needs to stay a double life, atleast for now.

Thunderstruck7

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be dumb...this type of site isnt something to talk about with women around and getting other guys to know just makes more competition....leave it as it is

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Wait, so my friends can't see the group but the group can see my friend list?

No way.
Thats the other problem...
anyone with a grudge against someone else can add one of their friends and almost instantly wreck their life. "hey look what your friend likes to learn about---with a link to sosuave."

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a fan of this idea, I like the secrecy behind sosuave.com. Plus I like to think we have an advantage coming here, I know for a fact this site has improved my own game 100%

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad Idea. Sosuave is not a social forum where people come to socialize. It is a place for self-improvement on yourself. If you want find someone in your neighborhood to socialize with, use facebook or myspace.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
I think whoever sets it up should set it as a secret group.. i wouldn't want women knowing I go online for dating advice!
Oops. :whistle: I think a lot of women would find it endearing. :) Besides, who cares what they think??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fellas... use the search button
there has been an ongoing thread for years, that contains the whereabouts of all members in case you wanna meet up and wing together.
i believe eternal wrote it.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told a few ppl doesnt seems to make much difference.
Most guys I told are very AFC friends and dont wanna read.. only dude I know who was interested already was good. The few women I told about it found it very interesting. But yah aint want my identity up either.. ppl who dont know you might get the wrong idea..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Making a facebook group with regards to this is totally redundant! Girls would be able to access our minds and the next thing you know it's even harder to get a girl!

That's why Sosuave even f**kin' exists! Everything you pretty much need to know or ask about can be done here!

Case closed.