Sosuave Called a Gay site!

Sjakapai

Don Juan
Reaction score
hawhaha...... SO NICE!!! gay site;p hahahaha..

CONFIRMED!!

sdg6656

Don Juan
Reaction score
well d@mn

Why would someone actively try to make SoSauve more available by putting it on Wikipedia, lest of all a DJ? It’s only a matter of time before it’s exposed on a grand scale and revealed to the general public, Male AND female alike, which would be a tremendously irritating thing to put up with?

Ie: “omg, are you really busy, or was that something you read from SoSuave? That place is for losers, what a girl really wants is blah, blah, blah.” or "dude, you're suppose to tell a girl you love her on the first date, that sosuave place is full of lies." fvck that!

I’ve honestly abandoned all pre-made material and suggestions but Pook’s, and just focused on improving the hell out of myself by working out w/Anthony Ellis’ program, studying my ass off to be an MD, meeting new people, and increasing my hobbies.

Even if it’s exposed, it won’t matter, at least not to me, because AFCs, DJs, and all in between will continue to act accordingly, and the balance will right itself again. But damn, we sure are shooting ourselves in the foot here...

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sdg6656 said:
Why would someone actively try to make SoSauve more available by putting it on Wikipedia, lest of all a DJ? It’s only a matter of time before it’s exposed on a grand scale and revealed to the general public, Male AND female alike, which would be a tremendously irritating thing to put up with?

Ie: “omg, are you really busy, or was that something you read from SoSuave? That place is for losers, what a girl really wants is blah, blah, blah.” or "dude, you're suppose to tell a girl you love her on the first date, that sosuave place is full of lies." fvck that!

I’ve honestly abandoned all pre-made material and suggestions but Pook’s, and just focused on improving the hell out of myself by working out w/Anthony Ellis’ program, studying my ass off to be an MD, meeting new people, and increasing my hobbies.

Even if it’s exposed, it won’t matter, at least not to me, because AFCs, DJs, and all in between will continue to act accordingly, and the balance will right itself again. But damn, we sure are shooting ourselves in the foot here...
It wouldn't make much difference if Wiki gives this site more exposure since there really are no tricks or schemes, only (some)truths here...and of course a lot of minds that need to be freed from the matrix. IMO you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I'd wager if the masses came here they would be in denial about what the site teaches and not much would change. It's still good for the select few of us who know what's up; it makes it easier to score with cute girls who tell us how it's so refreshing to have a guy who understands them :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of its operations model, I see Wikipedia as nothing more than repository wannabe blogger/journalist who feel that their work is too good for MySpace (but only barely at best).

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Because of its operations model, I see Wikipedia as nothing more than repository wannabe blogger/journalist who feel that their work is too good for MySpace (but only barely at best).
Except for it being shown to be (at least for science-related articles) about as accurate as real encylopedias. But I'm sure it's fun to feel like you can sh*t on one of the most useful websites ever created.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
Except for it being shown to be (at least for science-related articles) about as accurate as real encylopedias. But I'm sure it's fun to feel like you can sh*t on one of the most useful websites ever created.
So how many articles have you submitted to the site? And if so, how many have been published in the JAMA? Just curious.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The science articles really are good - because high schoolers who don't care don't vandalize them.

I remeber reading that entry about sosuave - it's been there forever, but some troll obviously added the word "gay" in the last few weeks.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoSuave, where (quote) "Sosuave is a gay Internet website with".

Am I reading this wrong or doest someone really have the wrong idea :eek:)

That is why I keep seeing posts where they say thay are talking about their GF but they keep typing he.... LOL

I thought they droped the s. :eek:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it was editted today. the word "gay" is no where to be found in the listing. Ah well I'm sure no one cares about accuracy or can accurately describe the chaos that ensues on the forums these days.

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering is there any other websites that teach how to pick up women but with a diffrent style?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score