sort of a weird subject

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl for about 4 months now. We were together but had a falling out a month ago or so due to me hooking up with one of her sorority sisters (she found out after she started dating, but it still happened when i was hooking up with her). Out of spite, she got with one of my good friends, but it was just a hookup. (she doen't know I really ****ed her sorority sister.. oops :)

Anyways, I went away for 2 weeks on vacation and we weren't on best terms. We kept in touch (well she did, she called me almost everyday). She was hanging out with groups of people (dudes and gals), but to my knowledge never 1 on 1 with any guys. When I got back she was very affectionate, but not near as sexual. Another weird thing was that she said her lower abdomen was hurting (aka her uterus) and when we had sex she had to stop after 5min. Ontop of that, her lower stomach was like real swollen (i could feel it). Now, my gut instinct right there was telling me that some other dude probably railed her too hard while I was gone and shes too sore to have sex. I jokingly said, "what did you get gangbanged? And she replied, NO! I haven't had sex with anyone but you in 5 months!"

So maybe I'm just overthinking. But how can a girl be sore when she hasn't ****ed in 2 weeks?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no way to tell without examining her, Black. It might be, it might not be.

I even heard a funny story about some dude who didnt have a condom, so he put some aluminum foil around his pecker and did his girl and scratched her all up and it got infected in there.

She's sick. so she needs medical attention.
Encourage her to go and get it examined. It could be serious.