Something REALLY WEIRD just happened.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to call the girl earlier (refer to my last thread)....and then a little over an hour ago she called me back but I didn't pick up because I was driving through the rain back to my house. The bad thing is that on my voice mail, it's a recording of my dad which I haven't changed yet. lol So I called her back twice in a row because my phone was breaking up the first time....of course, she didn't pick up. That was at a little after nine. I just looked at her profile and now she's saying she has a bf....WAY suspicious. It's almost like she thinks I'm some old guy now. I would send her a message on there explaining it was just a recording of my dad but then that makes me look weak. What should I do about this? I feel like maybe she's creeped out and that's why she changed her profile up....since coincidentally she changed it and included pictures of this guy she went to her senior prom with last year, claiming he's her bf but I know that can't be true. I feel like my dad's voice being on there has totally screwed sh!t up.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, just tell her that it was your dad, i dont see any problem with that.

That kinda reminds me of my old voicemail which had me before i went through puberty with my squeaky voice haha. I had it up to last year and when people would call they would be like WTF! hahah:crackup:

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to make it a surprise so I actually called her twice earlier....once with a blocked number, the second time with my regular number so I guess the whole plan has really blown up in my face.

Reaction score
Also post a thread about this on http://www.enotalone.com if you want to get further relationship advise about this issue as pertaining to your delicate feelings.

However, you know the advice here is likely going to be NEXT her and do 20 other women - as you obviously have oneitis to be even posting about this one girl here. Never have oneitis - you've got to get more women into your life so that this nonsence doesn't even bother you.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I was gonna send her a message on her myspace....but maybe I should just try her again tomorrow and leave a message if she doesn't pick up. It's just ridiculous that she changed her profile all of a sudden like that....I have a bad feeling about that.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that, Luke...that's why I have other chicks I've been talking to but this one really floats my boat.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
However, you know the advice here is likely going to be NEXT her and do 20 other women - as you obviously have oneitis to be even posting about this one girl here. Never have oneitis - you've got to get more women into your life so that this nonsence doesn't even bother you.

When advice like this comes up it makes me so f****** angry. Just because he is posting about a problem does not mean he has oneitis, it just means he has a question.

"NEXT"ing after something little like that would be a terribly AFC thing to do. Its also a terrible way to live life, just "NEXT"ing every little problem that comes your way.

That is the type of advice that makes "social robots"

Just my $.02

Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
When advice like this comes up it makes me so f****** angry. Just because he is posting about a problem does not mean he has oneitis, it just means he has a question.

"NEXT"ing after something little like that would be a terribly AFC thing to do. Its also a terrible way to live life, just "NEXT"ing every little problem that comes your way.

That is the type of advice that makes "social robots"

Just my $.02
That's not the message I meant to convey. Perhaps I should have said put her on the back-burner, or not to take anything too seriously. I mean things have a natural way of solving themselves out if you are able to put them into perspective, and the way to do that is not too worry too much about one girl in the first place. Anyway, I just think this is the prevailing thought for a seduction board - and in a way it makes sence.

If this guy approaches different girls - then, he'll just as easily find someone else - it's putting this in perspective - so, if a girl is giving problems, then you focus on just approaching and let the problems solve themselves out naturally - and you wont have an 'aire of desperation' about you that you cant lose any particular girl.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Luke....thanks guys. This issue has been resolved. I just sent her a message on her profile saying,"Hey, I guess we're playing phonetag. I was a little busy when you called so I couldn't pick up. Oh yeah and that was my dad on my voicemail in case you were wondering." haha

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That's not the message I meant to convey. Perhaps I should have said put her on the back-burner, or not to take anything too seriously. I mean things have a natural way of solving themselves out if you are able to put them into perspective, and the way to do that is not too worry too much about one girl in the first place. Anyway, I just think this is the prevailing thought for a seduction board - and in a way it makes sence.

If this guy approaches different girls - then, he'll just as easily find someone else - it's putting this in perspective - so, if a girl is giving problems, then you focus on just approaching and let the problems solve themselves out naturally - and you wont have an 'aire of desperation' about you that you cant lose any particular girl.

Sorry to revive this thread cause he said the problem was solved, but i understand what your saying now. And yes in a way it makes sense, but personally i just cant stand it when the only advice being thrown around is to just NEXT her. Good explination of your point though Luke