Someone's gonna get hurt...

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best reply to a chick who is unsure because she is scared of getting hurt and thinks its gonna be her?

The best I could come up with on the spot was "trust me".

Incidentially I am not out for a STR with this one....but to get her LOI up I have been the "player".

-Charlie

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously it is a damn catch 22 with some girls.

You do your "player" thing to get them interested...but then they get all insecure because they think you might hurt them because you act like a "player".

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, why are you so naive? If I were you I'll change the topic to a more fun and interesting one. You must build a rapport before you go to work it out to a deeper relation. If you get that right, you will never hear that reply of scared of getting hurt.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why should DJs do all the work on creating rapport? if anything, a girl should be the one asking questions. relationships is a 2-way street.

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good answers to this one.

Ezilonman: you right it is catch22.

wind20mph: you are also right, but to think that you must establish communication before you go to a deeper relationship is not quite that easy. I believe that people are built differently and some people put their heart on the line quicker than others.

It also still doesnt change the fact that she doesnt want to get emotianally attached for fear of getting hurt. A good answer is going to be one that is gonna reassure her - but to reassure her with words of finesse is not easy either?

-Charlie

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so simple.

Women want security
Men want sex and food.

So put your arms around her and tell her everything will be alright. ;)

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its all irrelevant now because ... NEXT... I called her for a drink tonight and got no answer but a short time later got a text asking what was up?

I textd back after a suitable delay for coffee but this one said they were out and didnt reschedule...

I think I was too keen, and as they say they can smell it a mile off.

-C