Someone give me strength

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i stopped talking ot my ex for a month, via telling her to stop. She continued a few times. 1 Mailing me with a false email trying to talk ****a bout my band. 2. Calling my house pretending to be some guy wanting to join my band. 3. Making a note at school with her friends talking **** about my band. I just ignored it all. But for SOME reason, i feel like tleling her she can talk toi me again if shes mature about it. I actually want to talk to her. But its a the WRONG idea. She has a new bf that absalutely is pathetic, but she tries to rub it in my face when we did talk. And shes did really ****ed up **** to me and doesnt deserve my attention. But what is it calling me back.... i dont know.. its been a long time.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me, just by reading your posts, it sounds like the is borderline personality disorder, which those people, tend to be attention *****s. but in terms of giving you strength, I can't really think of much to say except, do you really want this annoyance in your life?
if you really don't want to be "mean" like I would be and tell her to stop contacting you, then just give her the so called "cold shoulder" stop listening and walk away, never contact her, if she calls you, say you gotta go and actually have other things to do like organize your baseball card collection if you have to.

Remember, there are sooooooooooooooo many other women out there, women, not girls like she is, but women, that want you and desire your, just your, attention. And many, if not most of them, will be more attractive to you than she is.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spidersense
to me, just by reading your posts, it sounds like the is borderline personality disorder, which those people, tend to be attention *****s. but in terms of giving you strength, I can't really think of much to say except, do you really want this annoyance in your life?
if you really don't want to be "mean" like I would be and tell her to stop contacting you, then just give her the so called "cold shoulder" stop listening and walk away, never contact her, if she calls you, say you gotta go and actually have other things to do like organize your baseball card collection if you have to.

Remember, there are sooooooooooooooo many other women out there, women, not girls like she is, but women, that want you and desire your, just your, attention. And many, if not most of them, will be more attractive to you than she is.

your right man..... she is ****ed up in the head.... and she isnt g oing to be changed in these months. But i feel as if i want the power to manipulate her and when she tries to contact me back give her very little attention, to show in a sense i dont care.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
your right man..... she is ****ed up in the head.... and she isnt g oing to be changed in these months. But i feel as if i want the power to manipulate her and when she tries to contact me back give her very little attention, to show in a sense i dont care.
heh.. all I can really say to this is don't care about not caring. don't try to show her you don't care, really not care about her. if she's dieng on the street from a car accident, then take care of her, but otherwise get her out of your life. don't be borderline personality disorder yourself, don't be that clingy.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spidersense

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she doesn't like your band

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i stopped talking ot my ex for a month, via telling her to stop. She continued a few times. 1 Mailing me with a false email trying to talk ****a bout my band. 2. Calling my house pretending to be some guy wanting to join my band. 3. Making a note at school with her friends talking **** about my band. I just ignored it all. But for SOME reason, i feel like tleling her she can talk toi me again if shes mature about it. I actually want to talk to her. But its a the WRONG idea. She has a new bf that absalutely is pathetic, but she tries to rub it in my face when we did talk. And shes did really ****ed up **** to me and doesnt deserve my attention. But what is it calling me back.... i dont know.. its been a long time.
i bestow upon thee : STRENGTH OF THE OX

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
maybe she doesn't like your band
lol nah dude, she does like my band, but then after we stopped talking she changed her mind instantly apparently.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
But i feel as if i want the power to manipulate her and when she tries to contact me back give her very little attention, to show in a sense i dont care. [/B]
Which you are not strong enough to achieve since you apparently care...
Please cut all form of contact Straight Away since this girl is trying to mess with your mind. I am 99.99% sure that she was the one initiating the break-up....

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smooth_as_silk
Which you are not strong enough to achieve since you apparently care...
Please cut all form of contact Straight Away since this girl is trying to mess with your mind. I am 99.99% sure that she was the one initiating the break-up....

yes she was, althought im not total afc or some crap, ive broken up her before that, i atleast had a spine but she did some ****ed up things in the end because i didnt obsess(sp) over her as she wanted.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to let women mess with you too much.You gotta wild out on people sometimes or they won't respect you.

Just let her have it man,just let go and tell her to stop playing games.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Someone give me strength

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
You seem to let women mess with you too much.You gotta wild out on people sometimes or they won't respect you.

Just let her have it man,just let go and tell her to stop playing games.

yeah well i basically did tell her to **** off and blocked her, and thats the last ive said to her. about a month ago.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Someone give me strength

yeah well i basically did tell her to **** off and blocked her, and thats the last ive said to her. about a month ago.
i think ill leave it at that as i didnt email her today. The only reason any of this gets to me is that i have to see her and her bf EVERY ****ing day at school. All kissing each other and ****. And the fact i do think shes pretty and i miss those things piss me off. But even so i know shes ****ed up.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OX SAY "YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH ! SHOW HER DAY TODAY AND NEXT, YOU ARE BIG, U TAKE HER BULL**** AND MAKE GOOD FARM FROM IT !

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As they say on mASF, GO OUT AND FVCK TEN OTHER WOMEN!!
In my experience, it helps put her bunk ass in perspective.
SHE IS REPLACEABLE!! And sure, you may still miss her and may not like the other women as much, but having sex is a lot more empowering and validating than watching her makeout with her new BF in front of you. You'll feel much better once a bunch of other women have made you cvm.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
As they say on mASF, GO OUT AND FVCK TEN OTHER WOMEN!!
In my experience, it helps put her bunk ass in perspective.
SHE IS REPLACEABLE!! And sure, you may still miss her and may not like the other women as much, but having sex is a lot more empowering and validating than watching her makeout with her new BF in front of you. You'll feel much better once a bunch of other women have made you cvm.
i mean its not that bad because ive realised shes with a faggot now, and i was much more above in many levels. But seeing it is still annoying and aggravating. But your most likely right, i need to find some girls man, get my mind off the stupid ones.

teamplayer

Reaction score
AlwaysExcel right on.

Swede,

These borderline chicks, you should type in "borderline" in the search and see if she meets any of the requirements. If she does then...

In g chem, there is matter and antimatter. When the 2 come together there is destruction. We, as DJ's, are the Matter, the rock of the universe. Occasionally, we bump into anti-matter girls and following such girls leads to destruction. Out of 107 girls, I've done 2. It makes your heart weak and yes these girls are usually hot, biblically well-read in all the bad ways to seduce guys.

Take AlwaysExcel's advice and *** in some girls... up the butt for that matter... LOL.

Go for the nurturing type, big tits are usually a sign of a big heart.

Teamplayer

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teamplayer
AlwaysExcel right on.

Swede,

These borderline chicks, you should type in "borderline" in the search and see if she meets any of the requirements. If she does then...

In g chem, there is matter and antimatter. When the 2 come together there is destruction. We, as DJ's, are the Matter, the rock of the universe. Occasionally, we bump into anti-matter girls and following such girls leads to destruction. Out of 107 girls, I've done 2. It makes your heart weak and yes these girls are usually hot, biblically well-read in all the bad ways to seduce guys.

Take AlwaysExcel's advice and *** in some girls... up the butt for that matter... LOL.

Go for the nurturing type, big tits are usually a sign of a big heart.

Teamplayer

haha yup this one was definently a anti-matter one, very ****ed.